• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 1 Everton | KO: 16:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here it is, fellow Gooners, our last hurrah.

Much like you all, I'm hopeful for next season when, God willing, we'll have reinforced in key positions to allow us to take the game to City from Matchday 1.

We've bled, sweat & toiled to get where we are by MERIT & MERIT ALONE!!

The lads will definitely be infuriated by the gamesmanship yesterday & will be looking to punish Everton whilst hoping a miracle happens some 260 kilometers.

Nothimg is impossible. As long as we do our part.

Corruption will not deny us our destiny.

Incompetent officiating will not deny us our destiny.

City will not deny us our destiny. We will prevail!!

Arsenal 4 - Everton 0 and, God willing, City 0 - West Ham 1.

Matt Damon Destiny GIF

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Also ppl have completely written off Martinelli but even off form you can see what he can provide. Should have had 2 assists and if he wasn't down on confidence he would had scored a couple himself too.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Our players look devastated but the fans have been fantastic. Timber has shown what we've missed and with more squad depth, we can be better. We just have to hope we can keep the good players, improve the bench and promote the youth that have it. If we challenge for a third time next season with the first half of 22/23 and the second half of 23/24 and a bit more, we'll be close again. Well done boys and damn Villa

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
City fans are embarrassing

Players deserve to not have to run off the pitch when they have won the league

Yeah I don’t like that. Pitch invasion is fine when it’s a truly incredible moment, but they all knew they’d won it already, and they’ve won the title plenty of times. Are they dumb that they think they can go celebrate with 20 athletes worth a billion pounds? Idiots.

Moviegooner

Crazy that 89 points 91 goals 28 against doesn't make you champions. Man City are a juggernaut. Two seasons ago, we finished 5th. To think we'd be competing for the title for two seasons until the last day if the season. Absolutely proud!! Give Arteta a new contract asap!!

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Imagine if that Soucek goal hadn't been disallowed. Would've made for a crazy couple of final minutes.

El Realista

Turning into the Scottish league now.

Man City is like in a game where you have every weapon stat maxed out to the point there's no further upgrades available.
Nah, the problem is corruption. When your League don't punish corruption like Italian league did against Juve then it's always been like this. They made FPL to control the league not for fairness. That way they can control another rich Arab like Newcastle owner do the same they do. It's a monopoly built around corruption and money whitewashed by the supposed best manager in history.

Halcyon Daze

Seems trivial but it’s important to end the season with a win here, at least the players can take the confidence of only being two points off the Champions into next season. Last year it felt like we surrendered quite badly.
Wouldn’t call that assessment trivial. I’m gutted right now, but the reality is just that. Ended a fantastic season with a win. To be that close is an achievement, even though it doesn’t feel like it right now. Perhaps, tomorrow I’ll begin to wrap my head around it.

• Applause
Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Look at Havertz he say unfair he say he deserves more and I can't blame him 17 league wins in 2nd half of season 28 wins and still enough

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Nothing to be disappointed about. Great team, good manager, excellent position in the league. It’s all good. City have a similar dominance to United a decade and a half ago. These things happen.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Next season nothing is given. People keep saying we’ve gotten closer and it’ll happen next time. But I can’t take that kind of crap. There’s only today. There’s only now. We could just as well regress and the league could get tougher. This one just hurts badly and I can’t see the optimism yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Arsenal have set a deadline of two weeks to complete the signing of Benjamin Šeško [Sky Germany]

Napoli striker Victor Osimhen is expecting an offer from Arsenal [Gazzetta]

Latest posts

Top Bottom