• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Chelsea | Tuesday, April 23th | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Just watched the first half. I went ballistic on the non-call on Tomi. So, so dangerous. Absolutely the worse referee/Var call of the entire season Shocking and there can be no excuse. Why have VAR if they won’t use it. Someone is losing their job in that booth.

Yeah and no one’s talking about it now just coz we took Chelsea’s underwear and shoved it down their throat. That **** was criminal

Bloodbather

Established Member

Missed the game ffs. Midweek games always catch me off guard.

Looks like we absolutely battered them though, from the highlights and the stats. Will try to watch the entire thing later.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Just watched the first half. I went ballistic on the non-call on Tomi. So, so dangerous. Absolutely the worse referee/Var call of the entire season Shocking and there can be no excuse. Why have VAR if they won’t use it. Someone is losing their job in that booth.
Didn’t really spot it at the game but that was really not good. Honestly no idea what the point of VAR is or how it’s supposed to work. It’s all over the place, whatever the operators fancy on any given day.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

How it was checked and cleared is beyond me. The man wasn’t even booked for the challenge. Bobby Madley is one of THE most useless officials in football.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
While we never looked like losing it does show the difference between being clinical(ish).

The first half from Villa and Bayern were equally dominating. If Trossard and White score their respective chances then both of those turn into similar wins.

dino bravo

Watching that last night, I just thought thank god we signed Dec and not Caicedo. They are a world apart. Declan and co ran over him and Enzo like they were £5m players making their debuts.

Partey was very good too, he looked a bit rusty early on I thought, but got better as the game went on. His passing between the lines is world class and just causes teams pain. He could be huge for us in the run in as he will improve game by game.

andeoch1

Missed the game ffs. Midweek games always catch me off guard.

Looks like we absolutely battered them though, from the highlights and the stats. Will try to watch the entire thing later.
As an Arsenal supporter ( especially at this time of the season) it baffles me how you don’t know our schedule. It’s all I wait for after one game is completed until I can watch the Arsenal again. I seldom miss watching a game but I always know when we play 🤷

Bloodbather

Established Member

As an Arsenal supporter ( especially at this time of the season) it baffles me how you don’t know our schedule. It’s all I wait for after one game is completed until I can watch the Arsenal again. I seldom miss watching a game but I always know when we play 🤷
I knew the game was on Tuesday, but it totally slipped my mind in the evening as I was focused on other things. Doesn't happen on the weekend, it's happened a few times on weekday fixtures.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

How it was checked and cleared is beyond me. The man wasn’t even booked for the challenge. Bobby Madley is one of THE most useless officials in football.

Can't wait for the obligatory Dale Johnson whitewashing tweet thread on why it was actually Tomiyasu's ankle making contact with Jackson's studs and thus VAR made the correct call not to intervene.

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Latest posts

Top Bottom