• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Chelsea | Tuesday, April 23th | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let's play Aubamawang

How it was checked and cleared is beyond me. The man wasn’t even booked for the challenge. Bobby Madley is one of THE most useless officials in football.
Apparently they won't intervene unless they think it is a red card as they can't recommend yellow cards. That being said, they should have recommended he look closer at the challenge. Maybe he would have got sent off then.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
That was a stonewall red card btw.

Honestly what is the point of VAR if they're not going to intervene there?

Made it even more silly that just after that incident the ref started throwing yellow cards around like confetti for fairly minor fouls.

Sulosky

I just love Chelsea forum:

Here, many people propose to solve the problem by throwing almost every player to hell. Yesterday, we were beaten by Arsenal 5-0. Are Arsenal even on an individual level as far ahead of Chelsea as is thought here? For example, Man City was in the process of signing Cucurella to replace Zinchenko until Boehly intervened. Havertz is a Chelsea outcast. Having seen both in a Chelsea shirt, I would say that Havertz and Jackson are players of the same level, the stats also support my argument. Enzo vs. Ödegaard in the fight, you can say that the other is the world champion. Palmer now pales to no one. Arsenal were also after Caicedo and Mudryk and I think that Arteta would find a very good use for both of them. Ben White doesn't even fit into the England national team. I would say that he and Disasi are on the same level.

Badger_Revenge

Finally got to watch this match. I was nice to see Arsenal play with such freedom. Chelsea had some chances, but they were playing the same game at Man City, and frankly they had much better chances there. I'm not sure how they count 1.6 xG in this match. Still, it could have easily been 7-2. Oh yeah. Jackson should have been off. How VAR didn't give that a red card, I don't know.

Ødegaard was simply majestic. He is the best choice as captain since Patrick Viera. What a leader's performance. Really happy with Partey. He played very well and I think had something to do with the dynamism of the performance. Still makes some questionable calls deep in his own end under pressure.
Ben White. Is he worth 50 million now? I think so. Those were two really good finishes by Havertz after some questionable decisions by him early on. This team looks so much better with him leading the line. I have to eat my words. I did not think he could be striker, but I was not thinking about the effect of Ødegaard. Jesus has lost some confidence and is struggling. Always trying the unpredictable - literally every time. Trying too hard. I think Trossard is in there because Martinelli has not been pulling his D duty. Trossard is a stabilizing element in terms of controlling the match. It was good to see a positive cameo from Viera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom