• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Brentford 0 - 1 Arsenal | Saturday 25th November | KO: 17:30 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melquiades

Ref;s name is Tim Robinson. I don't think he should leave.
57b772da9f708951b306950288bc27c0ba-itysl.jpg

They were saying it was his 11th PL game on the broadcast and I’m sure he’ll be corrupted eventually but it was nice for a rare occasion to not have a ref who is from Manchester or has taken oil bribes to ref in those leagues or both. And not surprisingly he did a good job with no weird stuff happening.

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It was around the 88th minute on a counter when Nketiah went for goal, he really should have tried to return a pass to Saka, it wouldn’t have been easy as the last defender was positionally aware but it was the right decision.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Tbh I think I may have to start trusting Arteta

Fulham game sucked
Sp**s game gift from jorginho
Newcastle game gift from VAR
Chelsea game poor

Honestly no team has outplayed us

I want to see what happens when Partey and Rice play 10 games together

Tomi/White, Saliba, Gabriel, Rice, Partey on the pitch are u crazy? Martinelli and Saka are made out of Iron too. Havertz coming on

Only gk situation is a mess, Raya is way too short and Ramsdale is done

TriniGunner

This win continues the appearance that this team has a sense of maturity about them.
Exactly. Last season, as good as we were, we may have lost this game given the way it went. Keep a clean sheet and hope for a late winner is the better strategy all the time than keep trying to score, then get caught in a poor defensive shape in transition to concede. I prefer that we keep not conceding goals and win like this cause at the end of the season IF we win the league, no one would care.

TriniGunner

Tbh I think I may have to start trusting Arteta

Fulham game sucked
Sp**s game gift from jorginho
Newcastle game gift from VAR
Chelsea game poor

Honestly no team has outplayed us

I want to see what happens when Partey and Rice play 10 games together
Partey, Rice, Ødegaard. THAT IS OUR PROPER MIDFIELD.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Us being meh and top league is actually great sign. Defense win you the league and not being chaos.

Our fans need to accept our reality teams are deep blocking us and to score lot of goals you basically need top gosl scorer. At the moment we can't do much about that just continue be clinical and defend well.

Maybe we do need to score early

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It was around the 88th minute on a counter when Nketiah went for goal, he really should have tried to return a pass to Saka, it wouldn’t have been easy as the last defender was positionally aware but it was the right decision.
He really make right decision but his shot was too weak he couldn't pass to saka because Brentford player surely blocking it. But his shot was so s**t

KarlAFC

Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta speaking to TNT Sports: "We are so happy, we fully deserved to win. We competed extraordinarily well, we should have scored much earlier but this is a really tough place to come.

"We showed a lot of resilience and belief and were really patient when we needed to be."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom