• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, April 28th | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

dino bravo

Established Member

They literally created nothing. A couple of Romero headers was about it. We tried to Arsenal it by giving them a couple of goals, but 3 points is all that matters. COYG

Energoto

Hahahaha the way I'm laughing now

d0ceba2bd6ae8afc6a8b474dc9445274.gif

I can say this with hindsight now but actually we were pretty solid after conceding the first.

I think aside from the peno Sp*rs didn't really have a sniff. If we didn't concede the penalty I think we would've cruised to a 3-1 win.

Onward and upward!
Sp**s did nothing second half, just pumping hopeful balls in the area

Unfortunate for Rice, but Rayas mistake was just dumb
He redeemed himself a bit with his catching of the crosses, but still unacceptable

Let's play Aubamawang

That game was so much more stressful than it needed to be.

That being said, if we're giving penalties for players charging into someone trying to clear a ball, we're all in trouble.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Worth remembering the contrasting fixture schedules between us and Sp**s when trying to work out why it looked like they had so much more to give than us in the second half.

And yet still they come up empty handed…

dino bravo

Established Member

He could have lost us the league in one blow. He plays because of his distribution, not his skills as a goalkeeper. That was abysmal, unnecessary, nervous rubbish. He has excellent stats because he rarely has to make a save.
His handling was exceptional at the end taking all the pressure off us. Ramsdale doesn't do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom