• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, April 28th | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner10

The spuds were bound to get their heads up after the Raya error, and the Rice penalty was unfortunate. To quote Bukayo it was definitely 'horrible' for the last 20 mins but grateful for the win, and another learning experience for the team. Most important thing was the 3 points, and beating them at home with so much at stake is a massive win, and should fill the team with confidence for our remaining games.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Dont give a ****, we scored 3 goals in first half away against Sp**s that came to do everything in their power to stop our title hunt. We set up the second half for a room for errors. Didnt feel they created much outside of our errors.

We are playing for the title so I think there were some nerves but overall I think we were ready for this game and finished it strongly.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Btw Ange messed up with hojberg selection. They were better with bissouma in.

Not exactly a mistake, Bissouma didn’t start because he is a pressing target, and he knew would have been exposed.

When he came on the game state had changed, we were defending a lead and they needed to find spaces. Hence why they looked better.

Bissouma is a liability for them as a six, they need a Rice profile and use Bissouma in a double pivot .

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Dont give a ****, we scored 3 goals in first half away against Sp**s that came to do everything in their power to stop our title hunt. We set up the second half for a room for errors. Didnt feel they created much outside of our errors.

We are playing for the title so I think there were some nerves but overall I think we were ready for this game and finished it strongly.

Wobbly due to our own mistakes really. They did nothing but score both their goals.

We still need better technical security under pressure when building short and I think we work on that in the summer with a deep playing player who can’t be bullied, allowing Ødegaard to stay higher up.

Nervy but a positive end today. We move

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Sometimes you need to go through a baptism of fire to grow as a team. Even the Invincibles gave up a 2-0 lead. But I wish it wasn't that badly self-inflicted. We were very close to disaster and it HAS to be addressed. Maybe we had a bit of luck that we didn't last season

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Not exactly a mistake, Bissouma didn’t start because he is a pressing target, and he knew would have been exposed.

When he came on the game state had changed, we were defending a lead and they needed to find spaces. Hence why they looked better.

Bissouma is a liability for them as a six, they need a Rice profile and use Bissouma in a double pivot .

Yet they lack the aura & pedigree to court players of this level. Such is the paradox of their pathetic existence :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom