• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, April 28th | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

dino bravo

Established Member

"Arsenal were sh!t and we out-performed them in every single area"

"Oh great, how many did you beat them by?"

"Well, ahem, erm... "

Awkward Jesse Pinkman GIF by Breaking Bad

bergholt

we played well, i just am concerned about concertation. i get the crazy nld vibe but it should of been wrapped up after 3 nil still a fragile side to us despite if we win the title. arteta has not adressed this since taking over but maybe i am picky and harsh. just do not see room to be **** up despite how fantastic we have been since dubai . small margins

Yeah agreed, and personally I was always disappointed that The Invincibles drew 12 games. Clearly they weren’t good enough, should have won all 38.

Haphazard

Incredibly proud of this team , even vs last year there are clear signs of improvement not just football wise but mentally.

A NLD on 4 days rest vs 15 days and the only reason it became close is due to our errors, I think those errors and lapses of judgement were also down to exhaustion.

City will still win because their fixtures are easier , I expect Sp**s to put in a nothing performance by the time the match comes around.

I just can't remember the last time I would go into big away games and have some semblance of confidence that we could win

Henry boi

They think they played well because we let them run around with the ball like headless chickens for most of the game without doing anything with it, but the contrast between that and when we had the ball particularly in the early stages of the second half before the mistakes is huge
Playing around them like it was nothing could have scored five ffs

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
They think they played well because we let them run around with the ball like headless chickens for most of the game without doing anything with it, but the contrast between that and when we had the ball particularly in the early stages of the second half before the mistakes is huge
Playing around them like it was nothing could have scored five ffs

Had Saka scored that point-blank shot it would be 0-4 in 53rd minute at their ground. They're pathetic.

MA08

Looking at the second half, they simply did not have any chance in the second half, except for the Raya's and Rice's mistakes. In first half they had more chances(Son's, Romero's). The second half was more controlled from Arsenal, compared to the first half, and yet it looked more like we struggled :)

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I don’t think @Sapient Hawk thought this through to be honest.

When I saw his new tagline I thought he was claiming to be the hand of Destiny Udogie and many an uncomfortable visual went through my mind.

My aura of invincibility shattered & not even 24 hours have passed for me to enjoy it.

Sometimes, I really hate this f*cking place :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Nearly missed this from Sky yesterday...

Kolo "I was watching Thierry and he was complaining, we know when Thierry is not happy of course, and then at one moment he was running to the fans and we all followed him!"

...Henry really was the Michael Jordan for us, will love that team for forever 😍

PS...also I still don't know how that's a pen for them and not a foul for us, then and now...people go on about the Pires dive, but we got PLENTY of dodgy decisions against us that season (this one, last minute pen at Old Trafford, pen at Charlton for a dive by Holland, etc) that fact we overcame them all to still go unbeaten...AMAZING achievement!

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Nearly missed this from Sky yesterday...

Kolo "I was watching Thierry and he was complaining, we know when Thierry is not happy of course, and then at one moment he was running to the fans and we all followed him!"

...Henry really was the Michael Jordan for us, will love that team for forever 😍

PS...also I still don't know how that's a pen for them and not a foul for us, then and now...people go on about the Pires dive, but we got PLENTY of dodgy decisions against us that season (this one, last minute pen at Old Trafford, pen at Charlton for a dive by Holland, etc) that fact we overcame them all to still go unbeaten...AMAZING achievement!

Some will come & be loved just as well. But that group that won our 3 PL titles will forever be synonymous with Arsenal. Led by a man whose legend is equally illustrious!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Latest posts

Top Bottom