• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, April 28th | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

When Thomas Partey got that yellow at 3-2 within the last 10 minutes plus stoppage time I was actually quite surprised he didn't bring him off for Jorginho, I thought he (Mikel) would have been safe & brought on Jorginho with the risk of a 2nd yellow & red. Especially considering the amount of minutes Jorginho has been getting recently compared to Partey with his injury. Good idea to bring Kiwior on as an extra defender right at the end though.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

When Thomas Partey got that yellow at 3-2 within the last 10 minutes plus stoppage time I was actually quite surprised he didn't bring him off for Jorginho, I thought he (Mikel) would have been safe & brought on Jorginho with the risk of a 2nd yellow & red. Especially considering the amount of minutes Jorginho has been getting recently compared to Partey with his injury. Good idea to bring Kiwior on as an extra defender right at the end though.

Partey took his seaaonal sabbatical already.

He should play the remaining 270 minutes left without any consideration of a break. He owes the club that much.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Lol, on the Sp**s forum someone just said they need Eze in their team. No chance- he's an Arsenal fan
Sp**s fans are delusional when it comes to transfers.
A few days back many were turning their noses up at links to Connor Gallagher and talking Isak, Cole Palmer & the like.

Why would players with other options take at very best a sideways step to Sp**s to not play Champions League next season or compete for trophies🤔🤣.

They feel they were denied a stonewall penalty yesterday before we got the 2nd and screaming about VAR denying them their offside goal.

They are also calling us losers for not winning the Prem when up against City.
They haven't won it once since it started 🤣.

Fanbase are 🤡

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
The weird thing about this game is that we were actually quite average in the first half yet found ourselves 3-0 up.

Our best period was the beginning of the second half up until the Raya error which they scored from. We were then under the cosh again.

It’s an odd game to analyse. Definitely think we benefited from Sp**s being piss poor defensively but we didn’t actually have to play that well to win that game

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Sp**s fans are delusional when it comes to transfers.
A few days back many were turning their noses up at links to Connor Gallagher and talking Isak, Cole Palmer & the like.

Why would players with other options take at very best a sideways step to Sp**s to not play Champions League next season or compete for trophies🤔🤣.

They feel they were denied a stonewall penalty yesterday before we got the 2nd and screaming about VAR denying them their offside goal.

They are also calling us losers for not winning the Prem when up against City.
They haven't won it once since it started 🤣.

Fanbase are 🤡

As if players of that calibre would waste their prime years slumming it for the world's most exclusive cheese room & discount tickets for Michael Learns to Rock :lol:

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
As if players of that calibre would waste their prime years slumming it for the world's most exclusive cheese room & discount tickets for Michael Learns to Rock :lol:
🤔 Perhaps it takes a truly wise chairman?
One who knows that if you cannot compete with your rivals on a sporting level then you must grasp the nettle to beat the **** out of them with a selection of elite cheeses.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
I could be critical of the match, but in these derbies its whether you win or lose, nothing more. We won. End of analysis.

Yeah when you're in the last 5-10 games and in a title race the performances don't matter for ****, just get the 3 points.

Performances are more an early/mid season concern tbh because you're trying to analyse what your capacity for success is.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

The weird thing about this game is that we were actually quite average in the first half yet found ourselves 3-0 up.

Our best period was the beginning of the second half up until the Raya error which they scored from. We were then under the cosh again.

It’s an odd game to analyse. Definitely think we benefited from Sp**s being piss poor defensively but we didn’t actually have to play that well to win that game

Totally, we were the better team in the second half yet lost it by 2 goals whereas we were 3-0 up in the first while being outplayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom