• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, April 28th | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topside

Yes they are dangerous from wide positions especially they fire in a lot of low crosses so it's important Tomiyasu starts over Zinchenko.

Other side they give up chances and big ones against pretty much everyone. Play a high line and with Ødegaard, White and Saka working triangle passes out on the right especially I cant see us not getting some joy.

They are nervous on set plays not just corners, free kicks from wide positions.

Previous comments about being clinical will be the major factor.

andeoch1

Man for Man, position for position the spricks aren’t even close. Remain calm and play our football and we will have 3 points 👍, and cap a glorious week 😊🙏

Perthbum

Sp**s are unpredictable, they can lose massively and then beat a good Aston Villa, have to go in hard on son from the outset

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

We need Villa to thrash Chelsea. This would deflate Sp**s enough to realize CL football is a mountain too high this season & be too dejected to do anything against us whilst we dismantle them at oyr leisure.

Later, Forest, who are still fuming from their unjust result against Everton, hopefully pull off the result of the season by holding City to a draw effectively putting it back in our hands.

Fabregasm

You're right on the momentum point.

On the weathering of the storm point, I think its the other way around. We'll probably put them under massive pressure in the first half, and they'll look to maintain their pressure for 90 minutes because of their lighter legs.

We need to win the game in the first hour, otherwise we'll struggle.
Exactly of what happened in the Villa game.

Fabregasm

We need Villa to thrash Chelsea. This would deflate Sp**s enough to realize CL football is a mountain too high this season & be too dejected to do anything against us whilst we dismantle them at oyr leisure.

Later, Forest, who are still fuming from their unjust result against Everton, hopefully pull off the result of the season by holding City to a draw effectively putting it back in our hands.

We need Sp**s to beat Man City though. They will get dismantled by City if there's nothing to play for

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
In addition to wanting arsenal to win, I would love to see City lose a close title race. They do seem to have a knack for getting it over the line in the league.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Sp**s are unpredictable, they can lose massively and then beat a good Aston Villa, have to go in hard on son from the outset

They’re a moments team, who look to create and use situations to drastically adapt the game state into their favour.

They can be under pressure to score or not concede and then one moment of quality gets them back into a game or gives them the lead.

We need to take advantage of this, firstly by putting them under pressure defensively. And second, managing the game throughout, keeping it in our favour where they have to push forward and force more risks.

Also they will use their better fitness too. So the game must be settled by 60-70 minutes latest IMO.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Looking like a pattern now. If we score early heads are up and we can batter anybody. Leave it late and the boys get the nervous and we can lose to anybody, as we have done 5 times.

SupersoakerArsene

First of all: pick the right players Arteta. Don't start our crybaby from Ukraine.

Tomiyasu needs to start in ahead of Kiwior & Zinchenko. He is way faster and more agile then both. Kiwior is like a monstertruck turning. Great if you invert White & use him as LCB, but that's not the case this sunday...

The other thing: do you start Jorginho or Partey? Partey gives us way better fluent play in midfield, but also takes a lot more risks then Jorginho as ''6''.

Up front we should just start Saka - Havertz - Trossard. Get Nelli in around minute 60 to counter the f*ck out off Sp*rs...

Sp*rs also miss Udogie, who is a massive loss for them. They probably play Emerson Royal on LB or Ben Davies. If you get Davies, Saka must run & never stop running, cuz he is slow as f*ck.
If Emerson starts, he plays with his right (strong) feet against the strong feet of Saka (left). He just needs to go outside & Emerson will fall like Boateng did when Messi went outside vs him, lol...

White will pocket Werner. Our duo central needs to do the same with Sonny & Rice needs to eat Madders.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Man for Man, position for position the spricks aren’t even close. Remain calm and play our football and we will have 3 points 👍, and cap a glorious week 😊🙏
Logically correct, could and should happen that way, but historically the games have not usually panned out like this going back 40 years.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
The other thing: do you start Jorginho or Partey? Partey gives us way better fluent play in midfield, but also takes a lot more risks then Jorginho as ''6''.
Ironically it was Jorginho who cost us the points in the reverse fixture :cool:

I'd be happy to see either of them tbh, but Partey seems less effective coming on as a sub.

SupersoakerArsene

Ironically it was Jorginho who cost us the points in the reverse fixture :cool:

I'd be happy to see either of them tbh, but Partey seems less effective coming on as a sub.
True. But Jorgi hasn't made these kinda mistakes anymore since then.

I probably would start Partey aswell, since he battered Chelsea with Rice & Martin. He looked like the ''old'' Partey. Much more focussed as a starter then as a sub.

Jorginho could come on, when we need to hold the lead the last 20 minutes.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Today marks 20 years since Arsenal won The Premier League at White Hart Lane.
A shame we we'ren't ahead enough to be able to win the league on Sunday. Imagine that storyline, winning the league at Sp**s stadium almost 20 years on the day from the last time we won it there.

We'll have to make do with winning the league on the 20th anniversiary of the invincibles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom