• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, April 28th | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Noir

Something tells me Arteta will fvck it up again by starting a completely out of form Martinelli ahead of trossard which would be an absolute insult to trossard. Just start the last 11 that won big

But he will overthink and start Martinelli on the left with people saying his pace can hurt them. The boy will not get near their penalty area and is completely out of it
No chance , in that . Trossard has been our best forward player. These last two months

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Away side has only won this fixture once in the last 19 games. Us last season.
e1ca4952-a24a-4fc2-98a4-20e5a6808bf8_text.gif

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

WHAT THE HELL'S GOING ON HERE?!! I just realised I'm attributed as the matchday thread creator!!

Someone here desperately wants us to lose to the spuds :lol:

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
On paper this should be a very winnable match. We're better than them across the pitch.

This match concerns me a bit though, form, quality etc often goes out the window in a derby. Random stuff tends to happen.

Win this match and I give us a 50% chance of the title.

Henry boi

Sp**s fans calling this the game of the century for them, not the CL final but this lol these guys are so small time
They should be wanting this win more for CL places not solely for stopping us from winning the title like Ange said,
Even Everton their victory against Liverpool was so they could escape relegation not to stop Liverpool winning the title primary that's a bonus
Thier mindset is exactly why they won't ever be a top side winning titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom