• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Good video for “football perverts” like @SA Gunner

Touches on a few of things we talk about here like football intelligence and the death of tekkers.

One of the interesting things he said was that sometimes casual viewers will look at someone like Ødegaard have a quiet game and think he was crap, but in reality it’s because he saw he was being man marked and had the intelligence to realise the best thing for the team would be to take himself (and his markers) out of the game and create space for others.

This is basically @Macho ’s 9/11 as I fully intend on using it whenever he criticises our captain for going missing.

In other news I think Nedum is easily one of the best pundits out there and have no idea why we have to put up with Gary Neville and his travelling circus when we could have him.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
One of the interesting things he said was that sometimes casual viewers will look at someone like Ødegaard have a quiet game and think he was crap, but in reality it’s because he saw he was being man marked and had the intelligence to realise the best thing for the team would be to take himself (and his markers) out of the game and create space for others.

This is basically @Macho ’s 9/11 as I fully intend on using it whenever he criticises our captain for going missing.

In other news I think Nedum is easily one of the best pundits out there and have no idea why we have to put up with Gary Neville and his travelling circus when we could have him.

Yeah, Onuoha is my favourite.

Standard is shocking generally though. Either coked up kids presenters like Micah Richards or bitter old dinosaurs like Souness and Keane.

As @A_G says, the less said about the female ones the better!

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Yeah, Onuoha is my favourite.

Standard is shocking generally though. Either coked up kids presenters like Micah Richards or bitter old dinosaurs like Souness and Keane.

As @A_G says, the less said about the female ones the better!
I'm confused, is Micah Richards coked up or does he make punditry for children high on cocaine?

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom