• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sambi Lokonga

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Excited about this one, Belgium producing serious players lately and hes very highly rated. If he comes good its exactly the type of signing that we've been crying out for.

I agree, I dont get the negativity towards this signing. If he is our only midfield signing I'd be unhappy but I'm sure we will sign a more experienced player as well to play along side Partey. From what I've seen of him on videos he looks a good player and will get better.

mirrorstare

Know nothing about him but it's smart to get some backup to Partey, one of our most underwhelming players last season.

Time eventually proved the idea of Partey dominating consistently the midfield (or clearing the low bar called outperforming Xhaka) was nothing but wishful thinking so it's good we're being proactive to fix that issue.

Hope he comes good, that comment about buying him because Kompany is Arteta's friend scared me a bit lol.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Know nothing about him but it's smart to get some backup to Partey, one of our most underwhelming players last season.

Time eventually proved the idea of Partey dominating consistently the midfield (or clearing the low bar called outperforming Xhaka) was nothing but wishful thinking so it's good we're being proactive to fix that issue.

Hope he comes good, that comment about buying him because Kompany is Arteta's friend scared me a bit lol.
Not sure I agree with you on that. Partey made a huge difference when he was healthy:facepalm:

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Linked for an established player for £50mil plus there’s complaints

Sign a nobody for cheap theres complaints :lol:

Welcome anyways Lokonga. Had his card on Sorare but other than that I have no clue about this player. These are the type of signings I’m used to the club making though.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
He can't be worse than what Partey, Xhaka, Ceballos and average Mo were last season.

Mudi

Lokonga is the replacement of Guendouzi and Ceballos. Assuming Xhaka, AMN and Torreira leaves as well, we still have quite some midfielders to fill the gap.

Partey
Elneny
Willock
Lokonga

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Looking forward to seeing Sambi play in the friendlies. From what I've seen on vids he looks good so I'm happy with this signing.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Hardly top four material that though.

Swap Elneny for Auoar or Neves though... doesn't look too bad. Young, exciting midfield with a bit of experience from Partey. And you probably keep 'Neny around anyway in case any of the youth are terrible

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We definitly need to add to that midfield, hopefully we'll have someone in before the season starts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom