• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Squares, circles and triangles : The 2023/24 statistic thread

DuBB

Didn’t think we could improve on last season, and here we are.

And what’s even crazier? We can and probably will go up another level next season.

I’m not sure we’ll go up a level.

What I think is we’ll renew areas of the squad, including maybe 1/2 in the Starting 11, that will allow us to start the season at this pace, and maintain it throughout the entire season in at least 2 comps (PL and CL) if not 3.

We’re just going to take this momentum and stability, fortify it and run it back, so that hopefully the few blips we had this season won’t happen in the next.

That’s what I think will happen.

For example, replacing Partey with someone like Guimaeres won’t make us better, it’ll just mean we have a Partey/Rice/Ødegaard-level midfield for more of the season.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
We've now matched our BEST EVER EPL goal total of 88 goals. We have 2 games to improve on that total. We have also matched our best ever games won total of 26 games which we achieved during the invincible season and also hit last season and can potentially improve on that. If we win the last 2 games and City also win then we really can't have much complaints. 🤷‍♂️ No doubt some will find reason to pipe up... :lol:

1714933716147.png

kenshinSG

The commentary in the game vs bournemouth mentioned that all 10 starting outfield players had a shot on goal, seemingly a record at least for ourselves.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Top Bottom