• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

TEAMS U Hate

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
WE HATE Sp**s!!! any true gunner should detest Sp**s with all his heart. manure are a close second and then it is open for personal perceptions but Sp**s and manure first!!

Andrew

The teams I absolutely HATE are Manure, Spuds and Chelski... as I suppose would any other Gooner.

A

Anonymous

ruud said:
Arsenal,Liverpool,City,Real,Bayern,Leeds
Why do you hate AC Milan thoughh Bader?

Proper Man U fans dont hate Arsenal.

A

Anonymous

Sol said:
ruud said:

1st things 1st..
i aint a "Man U Fan" sol
i'm a Manchester United SUPPORTER.
and don't think there's no such rule of true supporters not being allowed to hate clubs of their choice.

Andrew

ruud said:
Sol said:
ruud said:

1st things 1st..
i aint a "Man U Fan" sol
and don't think there's no such rule of true supporters not being allowed to hate clubs of their choice.

You obviously do hate (or perhaps love?) Arsenal, because why would you be posting here while a Manure game is in progress. Surely you would at least be devoting your time to talking to fellow Mancs about your match?

And is being a "Manchester United SUPPORTER" saying at how you've lost the title, given up, always say you're going to lose etc. If there is such a distinction you are obviously a "Man U Fan" because you're happy when they win but show no faith or support in them at all in their abilities.

A

Anonymous

ruud said:
Sol said:
ruud said:

1st things 1st..
i aint a "Man U Fan" sol

No, you are a ManYoooooo fan.

Ask any United fan who they hate and they will tell you City, Liverpool and Leeds.
They may dislike us, but they dont hate us. Ive had this conversation many many times. They really do not hate us nearly as much as they hate the other teams, and they certainly dont have the feelings of hate we have for them for us.
Just a fact Ruud.

A

Anonymous

perhaps might be a fact.
but i hate them.just my opinion.

kNiteMare

Every fan have their own opinion, just because the sterotypical manure fans behaves in a way doesnt means everyone single manu fans should behaves the same. If someone indeed do not have their own opinons and follow the majority, i would call that blindly following a tradition and a lack of personalities.

edited, just some grammartical mistakes again.

A

Anonymous

You obviously do hate (or perhaps love?) Arsenal, because why would you be posting here while a Manure game is in progress. Surely you would at least be devoting your time to talking to fellow Mancs about your match?
="Andrew"]
and how would you know i wasn't talking to other united supporters during the match?

And is being a "Manchester United SUPPORTER" saying at how you've lost the title, given up, always say you're going to lose etc. If there is such a distinction you are obviously a "Man U Fan" because you're happy when they win but show no faith or support in them at all in their abilities.
being realistic and facing the truth doesn't really make anyone a less of a supporter.I hhonestly do not think we don't have much of a chance of winning it?!That doesn't mean that i don't support the team throughout hard times.Always supporting the team but critiscing them when the critisicm is deserved.Simple as that.

Andrew

ruud said:
being realistic and facing the truth doesn't really make anyone a less of a supporter.I hhonestly do not think we don't have much of a chance of winning it?!That doesn't mean that i don't support the team throughout hard times.Always supporting the team but critiscing them when the critisicm is deserved.Simple as that.

But insisting that you are going to lose against teams like Everton and that is going a bit too far. Even when you're 1-0 up you say that you are going to lose against worse teams. So even if Manure are favourites and are leading you go on about how they are going to lose... Some support.

A

Anonymous

Andrew said:
ruud said:

But insisting that you are going to lose against teams like Everton and that is going a bit too far. Even when you're 1-0 up you say that you are going to lose against worse teams. So even if Manure are favourites and are leading you go on about how they are going to lose... Some support.

there is a difference between making a prediction and supporting them.

Andrew

ruud said:
Andrew said:
ruud said:

there is a difference between making a prediction and supporting them.

But consistently predicting you are going to lose even against worse sides and even when you are in form is also different. Not even a neutral would dream of Manure losing every game but you just happen to think so.

A

Anonymous

well..it's just cause i'm a pessimist and want to be prepared for the worst possible result just so that I am not that dissapointed in the end.

EJub

If I go so far to hate, it is usually directed toward indivuduals.

It's funny because I think there are a few Gooners that like
Arsenal less than they hate Sp**s.

They could get hit over the head with a brick,
and at the hospital the doctor might ask,
"What team do you support?"
They wouldn't remember.
But if asked , "Who do you hate?"
they would break into song:
"We hate Tottenham, and we hate Tottenham!"

IW8

Man U (loathe Fergie and van Diverboy)
Sp**s (when they're winning)
Bolton (loathe their Man U loving manager)

I know as a gooner Spuds should come higher than Man U, but lets be fair they're no longer a threat. They're there to be pitied because the sad thing is, the highlight of their season is losing to Man U so that we won't win the title!

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom