• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Mind Series: Arsenal vs Chelsea | Sunday, August 1 | KO: 15:00 BST | Stream

IsWho will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rattata

The Chelsea TV commentators are understandably bias but man if I was a Chelsea fan I would be embarassed by this ****.

blrgooner

Established Member
Auba is painful to watch in the left. I hope we bring on Nelson or just anyone else there. Auba can be moved up front or we can keep Laca but neither of them should be on the left.

OSBK

Established Member
Well that was literally the same dribble we saw last season. Holding and mari are all over the place, what have they been doing all summer. We look like a sunday league team that doesnt train together.

Weirdly auba/laca/pepe doesnt work and proved not too work. Good ol arteta doesnt give up.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Look like we been dreadful and Chelsea missing few of thier players. No surprise we look way below thier level
Thought we looked decent other than defensively before they kicked Partey in to an injury, should've had 2 penalties - but nothing new there kick Arsenal and nothing happens, foul in the penalty box and nothing happens

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Saw a couple of good moments from us, which is a bit positive.

The goal was just silly, and we kept making the same mistake with Holding pushed up on a high line way too many times. Partey injury just hows that the level below him drops.

A highline line against Werner, with Holding-Mari at the back...take's a pretty big brain to form that idea...

Rattata

When do we accept that Auba turned to **** like Özil and the club made the same mistake as they did with Özil shortly after publicly saying there won't do a mistake like this again.

Trill

Not Trilly
Auba is painful to watch in the left. I hope we bring on Nelson or just anyone else there. Auba can be moved up front or we can keep Laca but neither of them should be on the left.
Tbf most of our good moment's have come from his run's in behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom