• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He been okay last tow games it's another proof him and Rice just suit each other's.

Still hopefully he can stay fit those last 3 games and then Arteta need to make ruthless decision would like Partey to stay but he gonna fool us and miss 80% of season

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
If Partey moves to a rotation option and we get in a proper solid DLP alongside Rice then Partey could probably rotate either of them (depending on fitness/form/opponent) and we'd be good for another year

Tbh some opponents a Jorgi/Partey/Ødegaard midfield might be the best option or even drop Ode and go Jorgi/Rice/Partey perhaps against weaker opponents with more physical midfields

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He toe punted somebody for the penalty today :lol:

Rice is one of those that gets a smooth ride around here if we are honest.
I’ve criticised him when it’s warranted (today, Villa first goal, needing to be more ambitious with his passing, making a big show of calling for the ball). I’d like to think I’ve been fair.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

I’ve criticised him when it’s warranted (today, Villa first goal, needing to be more ambitious with his passing, making a big show of calling for the ball). I’d like to think I’ve been fair.

You have, for sure. I was talking generally.

Dont think I wouldn’t have battered Havertz today had he not played well, but I’ll be back next week. I couldn’t do that with Rice though I’d get jumped.

Could you imagine Xhaka, Eddie or Zinny kicking somebody like that though? You’d have to shut down the forum.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He’s good as rotation, don’t think we going to get anything for him now.

Bring in Douglas Luiz and then take Fofana on a free next year. That gives you enough cover for the 24/25 season.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He won't be easy to shift due to wages and injury record. We'll have to try to get the best out of him. I suspect he'll see out his contract here.

dino bravo

Established Member

He was excellent yesterday, hostile atmosphere - particularly for him. He is a joy to watch when he has the ball at his feet, nobody passes it like he does in our squad. Shame he will probably be injured again before the end of the season.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He still isn't fully fit so to see him play 90 minutes was great. He had his bad moment 5 minutes in but after that I was reminded as to why I wanted this midfield to start the season. The commentators clamour for Jorgi would have seen us retreat in to our shells. Front foot is when we are at our best and he enables that

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
It takes so many games for TP5 to warm up to his peak form that it doesn't make sense to swap him and Jorginho back and forth in the starting lineup, lust leave Partey in there. It's a bit like taking your petrol lawnmower out of the shed in March/April.

PrinzPoldi

Player:Havertz

One of our better performers yesterday alongside Havertz and Saka

I would prefer we keep him instead of Jorginho in the summer.
the turn that made Maddison slip was good, but I like the pass he made a lot more.

Normally our player(s) would just pass it to White, but Partey passed it to Saka, which saved probably 3 seconds on our attack.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
the turn that made Maddison slip was good, but I like the pass he made a lot more.

Normally our player(s) would just pass it to White, but Partey passed it to Saka, which saved probably 3 seconds on our attack.

Indeed the last two games Saka has been less doubled/tripled up because the passes are reaching him quicker and the opposition defence has been shuffled up and can't reset. You don't hear Liverpool fans crying 'Salah gets tripled up' every now and then because Liverpool players do what is necessary, quickly feed the ball to him and let him take on his man (if that opposition player is there on his flank in that instance) and deliver in the final 3rd.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom