• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Yellow box. None of my business. As well as yours cos you've done some **** too.
Excuse Me No GIF by Desus & Mero

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

We should keep Partey for another season-2 as good depth. We've got to sign another top CM/CDM aswell though. Partey, Jorginho, El Neny, Rice, a new signing. Rice would be better off a bit further forward. That leaves us with 3/4 in that position which is a good amount. El Neny won't get many appearances though.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
:lol::lol:

I respect it. I still think he’s our best midfielder on the books, just a shame his time has passed and he’s an injured tw*t.
Do you agree with my ranking of best to worst DM/6 at the club? Number 3 will shock you.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

I’ve been saying all season that Partey is the best 6 at the club followed by Jorginho I’m sure everyone agrees with me now after months of arguments.

2nd best #6 is definitely a discussion. I’ve flip flopped too much on Rice’s best position so have given up.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Please get rid of this guy in the summer

He's come back in the team, ruined the vibe like I knew he would and we're back to last season with chaos

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He needs to play off the bench, even if fit next season. If he can be sold, then do that as well.

Bring in Frenkie or Bruno and have him as the 6/8 in our system.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
How can one incident of one player make the whole team lethargic rest of the game? None of the midfielders had good game. He is being blamed for everything. We were poor today

I think there are occasions where a central midfielder can misplaced passes, be out of sync, and I can impact the players around him for sure.

I also think a shakey goalkeeper can impact his defence in a similar way. Is it that controversial?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
My guy tried to dribble unnecessary and nearly cost us if Hojlund didn't slip from that moment I knew Partey stinky game is coming

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Hmm...he was really electric against Cheslea.

He's also good when he can make really lethal passes to our forward players but we've also seen how he can be an absolute and utter calamity in dangerous areas within our own half.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]
Top Bottom