• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Group Stage: Matchday 3 (Oct 19 & 20)

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ole, Mikel and Hughes. The three worst managers in Europe.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Atalanta are just mental. It’s all or nothing.

Live and die by the sword. Every time I watch them they seem to concede or score anytime.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Benfica is really giving Bayern a good fight.

edit: just said it and Sane is scoring a great gree kick goal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Manutd have pogba Cavani and Sancho on bench and somehow they struggling. Unreal stuff

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This is always the way with Atalanta tho, I remember a couple of years ago they pretty much blitzed Juve but still ended up drawing 2-2. They always fade in the 2nd half of games.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That the problem with Atalanta this season they very shaky they conceded 3 at home against Milan few weeks ago 17 goals conceded already this season

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom