• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Group Stage: Matchday 3 (Oct 19 & 20)

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I'll still not fully in ten hag after peter Bosz hype then he failed at Dortmund. Yes ten hag is better manager but I'd wait until he go to better league and it's only matter of time before someone ask about him Sp**s already wanted him and he rejected
Competing in CL with the low resources he has... Is better than a lot of managers could do. Like spending 100M for mid table. And he makes his team play some of the most beautiful football in the world at the moment.

I prefer to watch Ajax anyday over PSG. Difference is the money and players. Those players can score from nothing. Ajax build football with boys starting their careers.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We have been out of this for so long now (doesn't look like we are getting back into it anytime soon either) that I am actually forgetting when Champions League matches are being played now :lol:

carlito'sway

Established Member
We have been out of this for so long now (doesn't look like we are getting back into it anytime soon either) that I am actually forgetting when Champions League matches are being played now :lol:

We are not getting back anytime soon either. Heck, I don't see us even going back into Europa anytime soon either. The "finishing into the Top 4 feels like a trophy" seems so remote now. I remember some *****ing about it....Good old days!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Watching the intensity of the ATM-Liverpool game and comparing it to our style of play.... :lol:

Two differing styles yet both Atletico and Liverpool play with personality. With us it's just so dull and robotic devoid of any individuality and creativity. No energy, no aggression, nothing.

Haphazard

Two differing styles yet both Atletico and Liverpool play with personality. With us it's just so dull and robotic devoid of any individuality and creativity. No energy, no aggression, nothing.
At one point ATM had 28% possession but they still scored 2 because as soon as they got the ball they were blitzing liverpool not giving them a chance to get in shape.

With us you know 60% or 30% possession it's the doughnut of doom.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

At one point ATM had 28% possession but they still scored 2 because as soon as they got the ball they were blitzing liverpool not giving them a chance to get in shape.

With us you know 60% or 30% possession it's the doughnut of doom.

Yeah possession stats these days mean nothing. We regularly pass it around midfield but there’s no threat there at all.

We either need a million things to go right with our complicated build up or a bit of jam from a set piece.

Seven goals all year ffs. Arteta belongs in the dock at The Hague.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
He came from the RB family. He was the NY RB manager then the RB Salzburg in Austria, before taking over Leipzig. Jesse Marsch is actually a very good manager and football mind.

From what I've heard his problems largely stem from his assistant Achim Beierlorzer.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Barca up at HT, while Red Bull draw.
1-0 Red Bull

1-1 Wolfsburg

1-0 Barca

Barca up at HT, while Red Bull draw.

1-0 Red Bull

1-1 Wolfsburg

1-0 Barca

Last edited by a moderator:

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Manu outplayed by villarreal and lucky to win that, now struggling here. They are not good.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom