• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Quarter-Finals 2nd Leg (April 16 & 17)

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I don't think they have it in them to stop Barcelona or PSG though, and I don't want to see either Barca or Paris in the final.

Think Barca are in real danger of being dumped; they're down to 10 men. PSG also aren't very good imo.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Champo really is my favorite comp. Would love to win it

Tom Mix

Oh dear the burgeoning Barcelona lovefest nipped in the bud. Some comments really don't stand the test of time for more than a few seconds.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Is it me or Most of Dembele goals at always into the roof of the net?
Shades of RVP there, these left footed guys just hammer it when they get into the box on their right foot

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

You got the eye brother Rasmi. Second to none footy knowledge when you're not high off dat dere karkoubi chatting absolute sh*t
I am huge fan of his. Just a stylish classy player. It’s my dream to have Ødegaard and Brandt midfield and Rice being told your purpose in life is to work for these two ballers

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom