• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Most unimpressive match i have seen of Bellingham this year. Still think they will do the business at the Bernabeu; and i am happy the tie is close for the second leg

HattoriHanzo

What happened to all those predictions of Bayern getting their asses whooped coz they’re **** now?
I guess "experts" on this forum were wrong, as usual.
Kim was horrible, he gifted Real both goals.
Real is slight favourit at Bernabeu, but it will not be easy for them.

HattoriHanzo

It was mostly from people who classify Mikel as cone boy I think. Bayern won the league with 71 points last year and they have 69 now with 3 games to go. They have weak CB's and their midfield isn't top quality, but other than that they have some great players.
Kimmich is top quality, both as RB and as midfielder.
Laimer and Goretzka are not world class players, but were excellent against Arsenal.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Kimmich is top quality, both as RB and as midfielder.
Laimer and Goretzka are not world class players, but were excellent against Arsenal.
Kimmich was utter ****e for a good year in either position, Goretzka been in even worse form

Laimer ran their midfield last night. Liked him since his Leipzig days, when he's in form he's the closest thing to a prime Kanté

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The American broadcast is so much better with Del Piero alongside Thierry, Micah and Kate instead of Carragher. It's a shame they can't make that permanent.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Adiyemi (sp) for Borussia Dortmund would be an interesting option for us off the left. Extremely quick with good technique

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom