• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
of course, but will always prefer the the tradition clubs compared to these.

and would be quiet funny if the Wembley final would happen again, but obviously I would prefer Real.
All four clubs deserve nuking tbh. Three Nazi clubs and Aramco United football is absolutely finished

On the other hand if Dortmund somehow fluked the whole thing Frankfurt might very well play CL next year even though we've been dogshit all season lol

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
@Farzad Stoned siding with the right wing terrorists vs Arabs where did I see this film before.
When have sided with right wing terrorists? I am an anti- nationalist, anti religion guy. Only someone with your logic could accuse me of siding with rightwing anything. I am the leftwinger you pretend to be. Although Karens and their lawyers are shaking my faith in left in America

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
At least this saves Kylian from looking like KD after he loses to Madrid in the Final.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom