• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

We are never winning it :lol:

Mbappe over there now to make sure they win it the next five years in a row

Beating Bayern would have been useless lol there was absolutely zero chance we would have won vs Real Madrid tbh 😂 imagine going out like that after a Raya mistake. I would be livid.

Best hope for us is City somehow knock Real Madrid out then we’re on the other side of the draw next season.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Tactical disasterclass by Tuchel.
Showing why he's getting the sacked. Him or Southgate to take over United.

Want It Fran Healy GIF by Travis

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah I mean this competition really love them when this b*m Joselu becoming a hero 😂

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Bayern type of club to fire Tuchel anyway even tho he’s leaving in two games lol

BergMan

Leverkusen Ultra
Madrid beat the 2nd placed German team in the semi final to face the 5th placed German team in the final at Wembley.

Only thing that’s certain is that Bayer Leverkusen are the best team in Europe.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Madrid beat the 2nd placed German team in the semi final to face the 5th placed German team in the final at Wembley.

Only thing that’s certain is that Bayer Leverkusen are the best team in Europe.
And Xhaka best midfield general

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

No ****ing idea what the feck Tuchel thought he was doing there. Completely ****ed their formation with those subs, taking off Kane and bringing on that useless defender who looks like an obese version of Son…

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]
Top Bottom