• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Harry Kane will be 31 next season now...

Thierry Henry's trophies by that age...

1 World Cup
1 Euros
1 Club World Cup
1 Champions League
4 League Titles
3 Domestic Cups

Looking for good old 'arry's medals like...

nothing-here-nothing-d15f7e9dd6.jpg

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Still cracks me up when United fans and Sky Sports call themselves the biggest club in the world 🤣

You don’t hear any other fanbase call them that.

I mean they are based in a ****hole like Manchester. The biggest club in the world should not reside in such a ****hole, even if you put aside the disparity in trophies they have to the actual European heavyweights

Last edited:

Arsenia

What's this dumb question? Have they forgotten Bellingham played for Dortmund last year?

benjamin86

Established Member
It’s why I’ve always said goalkeeper is the most important position on a football pitch. Anything they do wrong is usually fatal.

Lesser example but at 3-0 up against Spuds we were essentially warming up for Chelski. Raya gifts them a goal and makes it an unbearable final 10 minutes.
It's the mistake and the subbing off of Kane, Sane and Musiala that handed all the momentum to Real. I don't know what Tuchel was thinking with only a 1 goal lead.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Bellingham got a standing ovation despite dropping an absolute stinker, because former Stoke City striker Joeslu scored 2 goals with a combined distance of like 5 yards...I love football sometimes :lol:

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Sp**s fans excited Kane is out as they don't want him to be successful after leaving them lol, at least he can get close now, he stood zero chance with them Sp**s hahaha

I was conflicted when wanting Bayern to lose, because I know Sp**s fans wanted that too. But then I remembered his elbow on Gabriel. F.ck him

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Tuchel will be worst than ETH for united, I can't wait to see more tears from united fans I mean what was those subs ffs

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]
Top Bottom