• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

this would be 5th CL for Lucas Vazquez

That always gets me lol

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Agree. Such a special player. Performing at this level while constantly dealing with racist Spaniards
They're going to give it to Bellingham because of colourism. Madrid is desperate for the next Beckham marketing star and they've found one. I won't be expounding on this, but those who know know.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Watching the Champions League properly this season for the first time in a few years, really makes me regret not winning it once during the 1998/1999-2005/2006 period.

The pressure here makes even the best make errors, look at Neuer...the best thing to draw back on is experience.

Before you get that experience you have to win it, and to win it takes a huge amount of talent and mental strength...something I do think we had in that 1998-2006 period.

Look at the players we had back then, even compared to what we had now as we had serial trophy winners for clubs and country, we have achieved everything else...but we just couldn't get this one, such a shame.

Will take some effort to finally win it, feel our current team is still quiet far from being even ready for this...that 2006 Paris final defeat, would give up anything for it to have gone our way.

Last edited:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Bellingham. As bad as ETH has been, Sancho took the piss for two years. A player of his talent should not be losing his position to the Brazilian Beyblade.

If the manager is incompetent and has a good relationship with his former player in Antony then what can you do?

There’s no way you’re winning there.

GDeep™

League is very weak
They're going to give it to Bellingham because of colourism. Madrid is desperate for the next Beckham marketing star and they've found one. I won't be expounding on this, but those who know know.
There will never be another Beckham. Supernatural level of marketing ability.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

No chance he gets it over Vini this season. I expect Vini to murder Dortmund.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Now those Bayern Munich players will feel miserable having to watch Leverkusen lift the golden Meistershcale against Augsburg followed by the treble. It’s a win win.
Not the golden Meisterschale!

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Also every time I watch Madrid Vinicius is clearly their best player.. how come Bellingham is getting the balon d’or hype over him

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

giphy.gif

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Tuchel with all time worst performance in CL Semi. You going out and Kane and Musiala on the bench. This is early Arteta madness level

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom