• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals

blaze_of_glory

Just taken a quick look and can confirm that was 100% onside.

Sad, because Kane winning CL immediately would have made Sp**s look even worse.

Plus we would have "lost" to the team of destiny and not just Neur cheating

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Tbf he kept them in the tie in the first half

Still doesn't make a difference - at some point this racist ass piece of **** club finds a way. And as long as it's against Bayern I'm ****ing here for it

Skipped the first half 😂 but I tuned in as soon as it got slightly tekky for Bayern.

The way Bayern capitulated at the end is as good as winning a PL for me. They fully deserved that with how smug they were acting after they beat us.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Just taken a quick look and can confirm that was 100% onside.

Sad, because Kane winning CL immediately would have made Sp**s look even worse.

tenor.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No way Kane just make Bayern go trophyless for first in 13 years 😂. Good Madrid didn't sign him they'd have forget about winning anything

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Think Europe needs a strong AC Milan again.

We’ve seen recently Madrid have Bayern and Liverpool on a leash. Need another European giant to stand up to them.

They had the greatest ever European side imo. That was Sacchi’s Milan of the early 90’s. What a team that was.

Van Basten was pure poetry. Guillit was an unstoppable force

Riou

Tuchel saying that Kane asked to be subbed off cause he was playing with back pain. What a loser

To be fair he carried Sp**s to nothing for a decade, that takes it toll I guess.

Xoxo

Remembering Havertz Missing 3 1v1s Against Villa
It doesn't matter if it was onside, the fact is the ref had blown the whistle and everyone had stopped playing. Even lunin didn't bother stopping that shot even though it was in the middle

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bayern shot themselves in foot in both legs these Kim and Neuer mistakes just too much against this Madrid side don't think Tuchel did anything wrong Bayern were average against us but better against Madrid

Riou

I was delighted for Henry when he finally and rightly won his with Barca in 2009, I imagine they would have been the same...it's not like they have anything else to celebrate lol.

Plus they beat us last round, Tottenham would have genuinely added it to their museum if he won it this year ffs...so enjoy the Kane bottling!

He can make up for it by helping Saka and Rice win the Euros in the summer anyway 👍

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Bro ****ing Leverkusen

They never win anything let alone a ****ing league title

LEVER KUSEN

Astaghfirullah but juj is real bros cursed cursed
Crazy how they are keeping it alive with the late winners

Surely u dont hate leverkussen what does anyone have against them

I couldnt even find it on a map

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom