• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Don't make me post those gross messages where you told me you're in love with him you weirdo, still don't know why you keep DMing me that stuff.

I have no shame to say that Kane is easily in the top ten of prem players I’ve watched during my lifetime

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Class football knowledge as usual from @razörist

When he's not busy watching Ajax get abused by ZDKJ Drölle in the Kankecup he's spending his free time furiously defending Madrid a proud fascist club on online forums.
Seriously? You of all people saying this to me when you support a club who’s fans are known nazi sympathizers? Forgot the games vs Marseille?

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Seriously? You of all people saying this to me when you support a club who’s fans are known nazi sympathizers? Forgot the games vs Marseille?

You'll find incidents like that at literally every single club. Plus the guy got caught at a home game last year and got ****ed up

You really wanna compare that to a club whose supporters are extremely right wing even for Spanish standards?

Also what kinda brazen lie is known Nazi sympathisers lol you little weasel. Frankfurt are the biggest left leaning club in the country

razörist

You'll find incidents like that at literally every single club. Plus the guy got caught at a home game last year and got ****ed up

You really wanna compare that to a club whose supporters are extremely right wing even for Spanish standards?

Also what kinda brazen lie is known Nazi sympathisers lol you little weasel. Frankfurt are the biggest left leaning club in the country
Wow. You try to down play something this bad? All jokes aside that has me taken aback. You know what happened when your people tried to minimize such behavior when an infamous austrian-german politician was coming into power.

This is a bad look on you man.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Wow. You try to down play something this bad? All jokes aside that has me taken aback. You know what happened when your people tried to minimize such behavior when an infamous austrian-german politician was coming into power.

This is a bad look on you man.
Yea **** trolling attempt bro. You might identify as some next Dutch Jeroen but don't think all of us abroad are traitors like you. Anyway go ahead enjoy getting hatecrimed by your bredrin at the Bernabeu.

razörist

Yea **** trolling attempt bro. You might identify as some next Dutch Jeroen but don't think all of us abroad are traitors like you. Anyway go ahead enjoy getting hatecrimed by your bredrin at the Bernabeu.
Insha Allah you will find a way to cleanse yourself of your hateful ways brother. I do not judge you, I feel for you.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Talking like we have never seen Xhaka play. Rice is twice the player.

Isn't really to do with this, but have you seen the design of the German league and cup...but look woeful.

Lots of things wrong with the integrity of the English game, especially recently...but least the Prem and FA cup look amazing!

frankgm

Jude Bellingham; our Champions League win means more to our fans than Liverpool customers Champions league win means to their customers.

Liverpool customers can fight back the salty tears by buy the new £121 or €500, 40th anniversary CL celebration replica shirt.

Bummer FC

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Madrid in the CL:

Marvel Avengers GIF by Bombay Softwares

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Surely Carlo goes down as the GOAT manager in football if he wins another CL. He would be my pick.

I don’t want to see any Pep Guardiola shouts.

Both of em manages stacked teams

The real goat are probably someone like Sean dyche

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Surely Carlo goes down as the GOAT manager in football if he wins another CL. He would be my pick.

I don’t want to see any Pep Guardiola shouts.

Not even a comparison, it took Pep 1 billion and 7 years to win the CL with City, 12 years after his last CL win. Carlo walked into Madrid twice and won it in first seasons both times. Now looks to be winning it again after Real sold their best player and didn't even replace him. Squad is full of young lads too.

dino bravo

Established Member

Isn't really to do with this, but have you seen the design of the German league and cup...but look woeful.

Lots of things wrong with the integrity of the English game, especially recently...but least the Prem and FA cup look amazing!
I am not bothered how Granit looks in the Bundesliga tbh, I love the guy and wish him well, but he was with us 8 years and never had a season as good as Dec's very first.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom