• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Semi Final 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) vs Villarreal (2) | Thursday 6th May | KO: 20:00 | BT Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win and go through 👍🏻

Votes: 74 62.2%
  • Arsenal win but are knocked out 👎🏻

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • Goalless draw 👎🏻

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Score draw 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • Villareal win 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • It goes on penalties 🙏

Votes: 7 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJay24

Once again...any London based Arsenal fan who doesn't go to the protest, you have lost your right to support this great club.

Get off your skinny fat asses, and help make a difference...thought "local" fans were the only true fans anyway, show it then ffs!
Our London based brothers and sisters have energy to protest against Kroenke but don't want to direct anything towards AFTV who for me have been a bigger issue.

Shame, Arsenal fans are so controlled by media.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Just had a chat with Kreonke, he says a Giroud double and a Walcott wondergoal will see us through. Fingers crossed.

He asked me if we still have Berbatov and Rooney up front the other day.

Buzzing that we have two PL greats I’d forgotten about.

Moah

About to watch The Wire series finale. At least I get something to enjoy before ruining my night.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
It would be the most Arsenal thing to be the only English team to not make the finals wouldn't it? Im depressed 😔

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Keep a clean sheet and we'll go through comfortably I feel.

Unfortunately you kind of expect a calamitous defensive error at some point over the 90 that will cost us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom