• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Saka and ESR are this generations Wright and Merson, but without all the alcohol and drugs.

So much less fun, but still very good footballers!

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I know it's only San Marino but Conor Gallagher looks like a player every time I've seen him. Any chance that Chelsea sell or would he be ridiculously over priced for us?

Riou

This is pointless, tbh.

San Marino look like when you put the settings on FIFA down to amateur, they can barely move properly :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I know it's only San Marino but Conor Gallagher looks like a player every time I've seen him. Any chance that Chelsea sell or would he be ridiculously over priced for us?
i think they'd be stupid if they not keeping him they need good players in midfield next season because Saul turn out to be crap and Jorginho Kante are getting older Kovacic is above average.

Riou

Can't hear exactly what was being said, but that ****ing sex offender song is being sung again.

Also, why are the England players celebrating these goals?

This is worse than the time Owen was celebrating against that 13 year old.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Scandalous goings on. Goal disallowed and Tammy booked for nothing. Is the ref a part timer as well ffs?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
San Marino conceded 45 goals in 10 games that like 5 goals conceded a game. at least they scored 1 goal.

Riou

Don't let his 7 goals v Albania and San Plumbers make you forget...that despite being almost 10 years younger than him, Saka and ESR both have more medals than Harry Kane.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Latest posts

Top Bottom