• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Van Nisterooys goals

KoLo28

Does he just make you want to punch him every time he scores and runs and pulls a ****ed up face and looks like a * horse with a bullet lodged in his brain... good striker just aint as good as henry.

AFCG7

Established Member
hehehe champs.. why would u want to slap him.. he would run away.. i mean ..when u want a horse to "git!" ya slap him dont ya

Mark

Established Member
i think he's a very good poacher and does the simple thing and scores goals, but i get so annoyed when these ****** on itv compare him with henry because he is nowhere near that kind of class. i also hate when they say he's one of the best in the world because that is also rubbish, just because he plays for man utd they have to praise him constantly. ronaldo, raul, shevchenko and others are much better than him.

Mark

Established Member
Robno.7 said:
where was he in the fifa world player of the year if he is one of the best?i think that says everything

exactly, but he plays for man utd, that's all that matters to the idiots in the media.

A

Anonymous

Robno.7 said:
where was he in the fifa world player of the year if he is one of the best?i think that says everything

that's a rubbish post..does that mean Raul,Nedved,Kahn,Buffon,Shevshenko are all not one of the best players in the world?

Aussie

Established Member
He was 6th in the World Player of the year awards got to give him some credit but he is still a prick.

Also still Henry is four places ahead of him.

A

Anonymous

honestly think that the World Player of the Year award lost it's credibility..If Nedved wasn't there in the top 3 last year.says a lot about the award!

Soler

Established Member
He was fourth though. Ronaldo was there simply because he's Ronaldo, the pie eating, chipmunked tooth weirdo.

Aussie

Established Member
Mad Jens said:
He was fourth though. Ronaldo was there simply because he's Ronaldo, the pie eating, chipmunked tooth weirdo.

I tend to agree the world player of the year often goes on reputation other than how good a year you have.

Sammer

Established Member
Again,

Ruud is an excellent scorer, but he remains a poaching-cheating-playing-dirty ba*stard. His ability to score has to be acknowledged, but it´s always the same pushing/fighting+tapping it in in the penalty area.

But football is more than just results: it´s the beauty of the game, the technical ability and the pure genious of an Henry, Raul or Schevchenko that makes this game so special.

If the great strikers would be all like the vonNistelroy-type, it would not be the same. So, credit to him for being able to score. But it´s not very exciting to watch. He´d gain much more respect, if his behaviour (cheating, selfishness etc.) would be decent.

beaney

Sammer said:
Again,

But football is more than just results: it´s the beauty of the game, the technical ability and the pure genious of an Henry, Raul or Schevchenko that makes this game so special.

If the great strikers would be all like the vonNistelroy-type, it would not be the same. So, credit to him for being able to score. But it´s not very exciting to watch. He´d gain much more respect, if his behaviour (cheating, selfishness etc.) would be decent.

that he would, but he wouldnt score nearly as many goals!

i hate to admit it but ruud is a very good goal scorer, not much else, but thats what he gets paid for at the end of the day.

it doesnt matter HOW you score youre 30 goals a season does it?

Yeah henry scores better gaols and creates more for the team, but its the final result that matters. the goal. the win. the points.

Taozhe

Oh well. At lease I prefer Henry over ruud any day. Henry is more interesting to watch. Terrorized the defences ... Ruud? Lauren had a one on one with him and managed to dispossess him many times. Even Volz managed to keep him at bay.

Now in henry's case ... different story :)

You dun need three men on Ruud ... just one guy :)

Biggus

Established Member
Originally posted by Robno.7:

that's a rubbish post..does that mean Raul,Nedved,Kahn,Buffon,Shevshenko are all not one of the best players in the world?

Heh Heh ruud bet that stings- all of the above players are rated higher than ****face van diver anyhow as a foreign body your raison d'etre is to be the butt of our jokes :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom