• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Willian (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
So he has 2 years left on 250k a week. That's an insane amount of money. We will probably continue to pay his wage at Corinthians...

Not all of that was guaranteed though was it? I’m sure I read a large chunk of his salary was bonuses and incentives. They’ve probably offered to pay him the base wage.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I remember when I thought “how bad can a free transfer go anyway?” 😂
We can’t ever take a player from Chelsea again even if they offer us money.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Got this signing so wrong, thought he would have had more in the tank that 1 ****ing good game...though if he is on the wage some say he is on here, then I wouldn't have wanted him at that price, tbh.

Glad we signed him after the Community Shield win, so he has nothing from his time here, cause that's what he gave us...good riddance, ****.

Riou let's be civil please, this isn't like you at all.

Pulp

If this goes through, he has to be pretty damn near the top of worst signings in the Emirates era

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
If there was one player I didn't think would be leaving this summer it was Willian. I assume we'd have to be paying him the remainder of his contract off? If not you have give him his due. Says a lot on what it's like inside the club at the moment if he's willing to leave money on the table.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Wheatley tagging his old pal Romano :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

355u5uzek1z21.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom