• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wojciech Szczesny

Tom Mix

So how would people feel about the return of Chesney? Arguably he should never have left, there might have been some smoke but there was plenty of fire in him.

Personally I think this is a long shot because of his wages and I can't see us paying for a 34 year old. But it would be an awesome move, he probably has 3 or 4 good years in him and he would be a luxury back-up or even a potential number 1 if Raya goes backwards.

Thoughts?

Malky

Established Member
As @DanDare has said, Szczesny has already said he's staying at Juve, but this would be an excellent signing. He's still a quality keeper who would keep Raya on his toes, personally think Szczesny is a better shot stopper. Find it funny that we'd be selling Ramsdale to resign and upgrade on him with Szcz. :lol:
Sadly won't be happening.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Likely signing new contract at Juve he number 1 there and goalkeepers age he still in good shape I expect him to stay unfortunately

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arteta wins the Prem this season, goes to Barca to fix them next and takes Raya with him.

Arsenal Football Club are then left with a need for a new manager and a new keeper...

maxresdefault.jpg

1715359308837.jpeg

...time to finally get the band back together!

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
While a nice idea, to get close to his juve wages we would need to give him 200k a week ffs.
You seriously can't pay a 2nd choice keeper way more money than ur 1st choice.

Only way it would happen is if juve were desperate to get shot & pretty much paid him off.

Im not that fussed about 2nd choice tbh as long as he's a good competent pro.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom