• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your favorite game?

Oh_Snap

Baldurs Gate 3 gives u an insane gaming expierience for 2/3 of it and then it sadly falls of a cliff. but i just act like the last 3rd didnt happen and just start over again. the way everything is entangled is very special and you can approach things so many ways and it still leads to something different is really mindblowing. i hope bethesda and cd project red take note.
speaking of cd project red - cyberpunk phantom liberty has those BG3 moments in terms of story telling and consequnces but it's just not fully there yet. the gameplay however tho is miles above once you're chromed up, so many builds to try, so many styles to approach ur objectives in the probably most gorgeous environment yet.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Baldurs Gate 3 gives u an insane gaming expierience for 2/3 of it and then it sadly falls of a cliff. but i just act like the last 3rd didnt happen and just start over again. the way everything is entangled is very special and you can approach things so many ways and it still leads to something different is really mindblowing. i hope bethesda and cd project red take note.
speaking of cd project red - cyberpunk phantom liberty has those BG3 moments in terms of story telling and consequnces but it's just not fully there yet. the gameplay however tho is miles above once you're chromed up, so many builds to try, so many styles to approach ur objectives in the probably most gorgeous environment yet.
Glad I skipped CP2077 on release and will be experiencing the fully fixed version :cool:

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Glad I skipped CP2077 on release and will be experiencing the fully fixed version :cool:
Depends what system you're gaming on. I play on PC and have played through CP2077 multiple times. It's one of my favorite games that has released in probably the past 10 years. Console versions struggled heavily, unfortunately, mostly due to the scale of the environments. You should be able to get the game and the expansion for the full price of the original release these days.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
So I sold a random pair of gloves I got for CS2 on the marketplace, I now have £150 steam credit. Would you say it's worth buying the expansion?

Is it best to restart a playthrough if you're doing that? Played through it at release and loved it. Have a very high end PC.

Oh_Snap

So I sold a random pair of gloves I got for CS2 on the marketplace, I now have £150 steam credit. Would you say it's worth buying the expansion?

Is it best to restart a playthrough if you're doing that? Played through it at release and loved it. Have a very high end PC.
the expansion is the basegame on cocaine. just the first two hours, especially on a high end pc, will leave you breathless. they cranked up the graphics in dog town, every convo scene is worth a million screenshots. the new gigs are so morally grey and way more flashed out, writing is top notch. if u only played it through once it's way worth to start new, the basegame changed a lot as well. new skilltree, more weapons, a lots of bugs fixed. u can start the expansion after you have concluded your business with the voodoo boys. u can still leave the new area after u started the expansion (u have to progress to a certain point though) and do base game stuff.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom