• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your favorite game?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Don't really play much videogames anymore. Just don't have attention span and time for it. Last game I really enjoyed and completed was Spiderman, that must be what 5 years ago now? I tried Red Dead Redemption but I just felt there was too much to do and I heard it took a while to complete so I lost interested.

Favourite game of all time is easily Assassins Creed II, I'd tie in Brotherhood too as I almost see them as the one game with Brotherhood being an add-on. Absolutely amazing games and story with great characters specifically Ezio.

With FIFA I bought them all up to FIFA 20 where I just essentially quit the game. I quit playing online I think it was 18 outwith pros the odd time with friends, just not worth the time you'd have to spend trying to get good or building up a good ultimate team.

It's probably a me issue but games just don't feel as fun or as engrossing as they used to be.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Don't really play much videogames anymore. Just don't have attention span and time for it. Last game I really enjoyed and completed was Spiderman, that must be what 5 years ago now? I tried Red Dead Redemption but I just felt there was too much to do and I heard it took a while to complete so I lost interested.
Same, enjoyed RDR1, but never got into the second part. It's like many games today, just a map with a thousand things to do. What's the fun in having to do a giant chore list.

Last game I played was Metro Exodus, which was really excellent.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Same, enjoyed RDR1, but never got into the second part. It's like many games today, just a map with a thousand things to do. What's the fun in having to do a giant chore list.

Last game I played was Metro Exodus, which was really excellent.
This is why I love Sleeping Dogs & Yakuza series, small maps, actual minigames instead of random trinkets, and fun
I tried RDR2 got to first town and I haven't been playing again, maybe someday cause it seems like a huge time sink (just for the record, I play Pathfinder WoTR which a huge time sink and I haven't stopped)

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
You can tell who are the real OG pensioners here from some of these lists :)

Elite
Half Life 2
Bioshock
Last Of Us

Special mention to Halo1, MW2, R Type, Robotron 2084, Resident Evil 2 on PS1

MikeVinna

Established Member
I’ve missed so many great games over the years because it’s just too time-consuming.

1. Halo: CE (split-screen and LAN)
2. Halo 2 (LAN and Xbox Live)
3. Mass Effect (when that end credits song played)
4. Tekken 3 (pure sibling rage and smashed controllers)
5. Super Mario Bros 3 (endless replays on SNES and GBA)

Honorable mentions: Pokemon games and Yugioh on GBA.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Favourite game of all time is easily Assassins Creed II, I'd tie in Brotherhood too as I almost see them as the one game with Brotherhood being an add-on. Absolutely amazing games and story with great characters specifically Ezio.

Did you miss the final Revelations AC game? Worth checking out if not. Also all of the Ezio games play ultrawide on the PC unlike the original AC 3 and AC 4 games

Buhry

Established Member

1. Skyrim, just something about the atmosphere of the game, great music, art direction, I just loved it and replayed it many times. Oblivion was memorable as well when i was younger, played it a lot less though.
2. Zelda games for N64, loved both those as a kid(Majora's mask/Ocarina of time
3. Mass effect 2, just the best sci-fi game I've played. Liked the whole series though
4. Modern Warfare 2 (2009), my favorite pvp game
5. Pokemon blue. Allthough apparently the pikachu edition was the op edition

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

1. BioShock Infinite
2. Red Dead Redemption 2
3. God of War: Ragnarok
4. Metal Gear Solid 5: Phantom Pain
5. Rainbow Six Vegas

Still got both of these but haven’t really had that much time to finish either of them.

Played both quite a bit during the lockdown period but that was a while back. Will get around to finishing both at some point.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Anyone played the game Harvester?

Probably the most insane game I know of.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
This is going to show me up a bit. In February 1997, I bought a Playstation from Our Price in Gloucester. I believe they had not been out for very long. I think they were Sold Out in quite a few places.
I had Crash Bandicoot, which I enjoyed.

Video Games 90S GIF

I got a few games for the PlayStation. Resident Evil was good, I got the France 98 World Cup game. It had commentary from John Motson on it. If you missed a goalscoring opportunity, he would say, "he couldn't hit a cow's backside with a banjo". That was quite funny.
Did have a SEGA Mega Drive before the PlayStation. Had a game on that called Speedball 2, that was good.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
This is going to show me up a bit. In February 1997, I bought a Playstation from Our Price in Gloucester. I believe they had not been out for very long. I think they were Sold Out in quite a few places.
I had Crash Bandicoot, which I enjoyed.

Video Games 90S GIF

I got a few games for the PlayStation. Resident Evil was good, I got the France 98 World Cup game. It had commentary from John Motson on it. If you missed a goalscoring opportunity, he would say, "he couldn't hit a cow's backside with a banjo". That was quite funny.
Did have a SEGA Mega Drive before the PlayStation. Had a game on that called Speedball 2, that was good.

Playstation came out in 1995 mate. I did enjoy Crash. At the time I thought Ridge Racer was photo realistic, kids today won't get how big a deal that game was at the time

ridge_racer_revolution-616x462.png

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
All time?
Probably:
Starcraft/Warcraft
Diablo 2
world of warcraft
Counterstrike
Mariokart 64

Can't believe how over 10 years, Blizzard went from the best gaming company in the world to absolute **** just living of old World of warcraft lol.

Now:
Teamfight tactics
Path of exile

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
All time?
Probably:
Starcraft/Warcraft
Diablo 2
world of warcraft
Counterstrike
Mariokart 64

Can't believe how over 10 years, Blizzard went from the best gaming company in the world to absolute **** just living of old World of warcraft lol.

Now:
Teamfight tactics
Path of exile

Your list is so similar to mine. I have recently got in to CS2. I cannot believe the items market thats going on there. I knew nothing of it, played well for a few days and got a crate reward. Spent £1.99 on a key from steam to open it. Got these "Hydra Gloves". I saw a youtube video saying these items have some value, so i placed them on the market place.

Seconds after i listed them, someone bought immediately for £156. The world is so strange. Now I have it to spend on steam games, and it felt like i'd been involved in NFTs or something.

Judging by your list, and the fact that you love Path of Exile, you absolutely have to try Baldurs Gate 3. That game made me feel like I did when I was 15.

Wagwaan

All Time Top 5:

1. Age of Empires
2. Football Manager
3. Rome Total War
4. Call of Duty Warzone
5. Crash Bandicoot

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Your list is so similar to mine. I have recently got in to CS2. I cannot believe the items market thats going on there. I knew nothing of it, played well for a few days and got a crate reward. Spent £1.99 on a key from steam to open it. Got these "Hydra Gloves". I saw a youtube video saying these items have some value, so i placed them on the market place.

Seconds after i listed them, someone bought immediately for £156. The world is so strange. Now I have it to spend on steam games, and it felt like i'd been involved in NFTs or something.

Judging by your list, and the fact that you love Path of Exile, you absolutely have to try Baldurs Gate 3. That game made me feel like I did when I was 15.
I remember playing like baldurs gate 1 or maybe 2? not sure. Maybe i'll look into when I'm bored of current season poe. Thanks for the tip!

Yeah cs go items prices are stupid, glad i never got into that!

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom