• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your Opinion about: Frank Lampard

Would he be a good signing for Arsenal?

• Yes-just imagine him wearing Arsenal colours...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided-Maybe he'll be a good backup for first team

• No-you just cant beat Patrick Vieira, Silva and Edu

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

visitor99

Lampard's form has slipped since February. Up till then he would have been Chelsea's best, but over the entire season till now that title would have to go to Terry.

Don't agree that he goes missing in the big games. He did fine against United, Lazio and Arsenal before Christmas. I think it is more that he has been down on form against everyone since February - not just Arsenal and Stuttgart in the big games that everyone sees, but also Bolton and ManCity and others in the not so big games. Perhaps he needs a rest.

Jinn

Established Member
I think the person who said he is 'like Scholes' sums it up the best.

He plays like him, but Scholes is Scholes.

Lampard isn't Scholes. He's just not as good.

Soler

Established Member
Part of the reason why Fat Frank won't play for England when it counts. Would pick Gerrard over him any day of the week!

Hmm, a lot of replies within 23 hours! That's what I like about Arsenal fans.

Anyway, if Arsène Wenger has took a liking about him, then he must have a special reason for it. I haven't even have heard of the name Jose Antonio Reyes before he was a Gunner. Now he proved to be a good signing. About Lampard, i don't think we can comment him now. Let's wait another season and see how he improves.

I personally liked Joe Cole much better than Lampard. (I managed Chelsea in CM03-04 and Cole was much better that him. I managed Chelsea coz if i manage Arsenal, i'll win all the time. It'll be so boring. Managing weak teams are much challenging.) :)

If Robert Pires retires, i would pick Jesper Gronkjaer to replace him but it wouldn't be the same again

You guys don't have any opinion of Pablo Angel?

Arsenal is so stupid!!! - Man U fan

if Arsenal's stupid, i can't imagine what Man U is.........

visitor99 said:
Lampard's form has slipped since February. Up till then he would have been Chelsea's best, but over the entire season till now that title would have to go to Terry.

Frank Lampard and John Terry have some similarities in my opinion, and agreeing with visitor99, yeah Terry is the best Chelsea player.

John Terry and Sol Campbell.....can they work well? (Very very interesting......)

seanconvey66

Think hes a good player. Only goes missing against us because Geremi and Makele are invisible, with abit of support in big games he'd more than hold his own. When they bought him for 11m i thought theyd been mugged but hes improved a hell of a lot, good player.

Biggus

Established Member
Would he be a good signing for Arsenal?
Yes-just imagine him wearing Arsenal colours...
Undecided-Maybe he'll be a good backup for first team
No-you just cant beat Patrick Vieira, Silva and Edu
I was looking for the next option- Ha HA Lampost for Arsenal-Lampost would be standing in the middle of the pitch watching the action go past him at light speed :lol:

raymond

This is silly. He's one of Chelsea's best players. Arsenal are not about to match Abramovich for cash, so why are we talking about signing him?

If it's just a question about his quality, I think he's about as good as Edu. If we are talking about poaching a player from overstuffed Stamford Bridge, I can see Forssell, Geremi, or Melchiot coming, not Lampard.

This is silly. He's one of Chelsea's best players. Arsenal are not about to match Abramovich for cash, so why are we talking about signing him?

If it's just a question about his quality...

It was mainly about his quality. I don't know whether discussing about the signing of Lampard is right, but you must have heard rumours that Wenger took a liking on him...so it's a discussion whether he will be a good member in the squad.

Arsenal fans hate it when they are called rude because it sounds like Ruud...

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]
Top Bottom