• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2016/17: Matchday 18 Boxing day!

Jaywood Mac

Sp**s and arsenal are each one half of a title winning team. Sp**s have the coaching structure and organization, physicality and work rate. Arsenal have the talent and guile.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

There isn't many players I would take from them to be honest - that is that would improve us. Id take Dembele, Rose, Alli & Kane. Other then that we are better then them in every position :) Potentially Lloris over Cech

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Never a red. Considering Alli got his shot away, and Redmond made bare minimum contact it should have A) never been a penalty, and B) never even a card. Ridiculous.

I hate Dean.

lmfao @ Kane though.

There isn't many players I would take from them to be honest - that is that would improve us. Id take Dembele, Rose, Alli & Kane. Other then that we are better then them in every position :) Potentially Lloris over Cech

That is almost half of their starting line up...

Jaywood Mac

The paranoia on here about the media, refs, managers ,certain players and teams being all out to get arsenal needs to stop. Every fan from every club thinks the same way about their club. And its so obviously bias and nonsensical.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
The paranoia on here about the media, refs, managers ,certain players and teams being all out to get arsenal needs to stop. Every fan from every club thinks the same way about their club. And its so obviously bias and nonsensical.
I agree, but I really think there's enough evidence to suggest Mike Dean has either a heavy anti-Arsenal bias, or just happens to support alot of teams we play.

There's a reason @yousif_arsenal wants his head on a ****ing pole.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Looked like a foul on Alli to me tbh.

Not overly bothered about Sp**s - we'll finish ahead of them regardless. Don't consider that a success mind you but that's what Wenger has reduced us to.

Lol. The refs in the premier league are ****.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Football has gone soft. Excellent tackle by Fonte a few mins ago, commentators losing their ****.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

I didn't say the refs aren't **** but there isn't an anti arsenal conspiracy going on in a secret chamber with meetings conducted by mike dean, Gary linekar, koeman, mourinho and Forster.
If it's going on in a secret chamber, how do you know it isn't going on?

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom