• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Newcastle United v Arsenal | Sunday, May 2 | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Where have the tricks from big clubs gone for loanies by the way ?

Remember those often not being able to feature against their club, but havent seen that in effect for the last years anywhere I can remember ?
Scratched ?

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
This is how far we've fallen. Didn't Ramsey get something like 17 one season.

Also note, your attack has never been as good as it could be due to our **** midfield.

I was screaming about atracking midfielders being the main need for the entire transfer window in the summer but also got a bit tricked eventually that an enforcer like Partey could help enough with it as many said so - so wrong, we need 2 creative attacking minded midfielders imo.

My dream: Grealish & Buendia , but given the state of our club, it's going to be pretty pretty poor man's versions of them, we are going to end up with.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Germany Win GIF by Paris Saint-Germain

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'm guessing Willock isn't eligible to play for them, right? If so we might actually have a chance of winning this.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Interesting with social media boycott who going to give us the team news hour before the game?

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I am not going to bother watching the idiot... I will sleep. Gonna be epic when Willock scores.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Absolutely no reason not to play Azeez, Balogun, Martinelli and Nelson today. Fully expecting a Elneny/Ceballos pivot though. Willian will probably get a run out as well.
:shivering:
Azeez isn't ready. He would probably give a goal away. He should have been eased into the Europa league group stages but we all know how that went. I thought Cottrel also impressed in pre season and probably should have got more minutes considering he looked capable of playing wing back. He may have been able to cover for left back. Who knows. We spend most of our time not learning about our players till it is too late.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Azeez isn't ready. He would probably give a goal away. He should have been eased into the Europa league group stages but we all know how that went. I thought Cottrel also impressed in pre season and probably should have got more minutes considering he looked capable of playing wing back. He may have been able to cover for left back. Who knows. We spend most of our time not learning about our players till it is too late.
Pointless having him in the squad then if he's not ready. Like I say no reason for him not to be involved today as this is near enough a pre-season game anyway.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Only expecting Martinelli start from beginning i hope Bolagun too but he'll probably go with Eddie

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If Balogun doesn't play today, then why the hell did the club convince him to sign a new deal :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom