• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Semi Final 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) vs Villarreal (2) | Thursday 6th May | KO: 20:00 | BT Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win and go through 👍🏻

Votes: 74 62.2%
  • Arsenal win but are knocked out 👎🏻

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • Goalless draw 👎🏻

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Score draw 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • Villareal win 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • It goes on penalties 🙏

Votes: 7 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just drove past and witnessed five of them bundling a little person into a van. Some fella behind them was shouting “Arteta In” and “We’re spending £300m this summer”.

Amazing going’s on.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Just drove past and witnessed five of them bundling a little person into a van. Some fella behind them was shouting “Arteta In” and “We’re spending £300m this summer”.

Amazing going’s on.

Obligatory OnlyOne reference?

No ****ing about tonight. Play fullbacks in the fullback positions, Xhaka in midfield with Partey, and Auba at number 9. Ideally Gabriel comes in as well.

Factzzzzzz

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Not even nervous about tonight, should really be a comfortable win.

Take some doing to let this rabble knock us out.

I couldn’t careless about the result tonight ffs 🤣

Yeah a win would be nice but it’s not the end of the world. Never felt like this under Unai.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Just need Emery to cause one more L for the Arsenal 🙌

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I couldn’t careless about the result tonight ffs 🤣

Yeah a win would be nice but it’s not the end of the world. Never felt like this under Unai.
We’re getting hammered if we get to the final anyway. People acting like Ole will let this mug slap him up in a final. He’s an actual winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom