• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea Vs Arsenal Wednesday 12th May Sky Sports Non Event 20:15

Will you watch this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
If any theme suited the Conference League, it's definitely Uncle Krackers WWF remixed "What Chu Lookin' At?" song :lol:
That X factor theme which gives off the vibe that Xpac & Justin Credible were in love?😆

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
All the whinging and moaning when we won against WBA (Who walloped Chelsea at Stamford Bridge BTW) with some of you guys saying we will get torn a new one and we beat them in their own yard. All the moaning from fans who can't see that we can finally defend properly and frustrate teams as a unit after years of letting in sloppy goals.
We did that the entire first half of this season. We had the 2nd best defensive record.

This is not something new.

And it was still a horrorshow, because we didn't score lucky goals.

Today was a regression. Not an improvement.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

AM posters clinching their fists at this post.

tenor.gif

This treatment needed.

Tbf we did just beat Chelsea away as flukey as it was so I won't go in on Arteta for that.

But I'm not going to suddenly be Arteta IN and change my avatar to Arteta....unlike some posters that seem to blow with the wind :rolleyes:

mirrorstare

People wondering why fans can't enjoy this win, maybe because there was nothing enjoyable about it.

This game made me want to start supporting Chelsea instead.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That X factor theme which gives off the vibe that Xpac & Justin Credible were in love?😆

Yup.

Soon as that hit, you could feel the life drain from the fans...imagine that will be the same feeling our fans have for the Conference League.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Our problem this season has been scoring goals. If we can strike that balance and get the right players in to help in our transitional play, then we can go places. I'm happy to be patient and work from the back to the front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom