• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea Vs Arsenal Wednesday 12th May Sky Sports Non Event 20:15

Will you watch this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I will say it again, only Chelsea & Manchester City have a better defensive record than we do. PAY ATTENTION!View attachment 2906
defense is not our main problem this season it's clear creating chances we are bottom 10 in league but i'm glad we not conceding 50 goals a season hopefully the improvement will be bigger next season with Salibaa and new RB signed.

Iceman10

Established Member
Its different mourinho hit on counter we could've do that so many times today just we wasteful with the ball
If we're not spending big on a RCB and a solid RB it is not an approach that can be relied on anyway. We've seen same with Mourinho's approach with a Spuds backline short on quality.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Mourinho won like this against the biggies all the time and was called a tactical genius for it.

It’s a win played to a tactical plan. Not for me in the long term but just about acceptable as a one off.

My fear is that its not. Remember this is how we played the end of last season /first half of this one.
Hopefully its a one-off. But I absolutely don't want Arteta to think he had it right in the first place.

Tonight just brought back a lot of ugly memories, which is why I'm so grumpy.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
just win the next 2 games and see the fate where will end us we could even still finish 6th lol but it mean europa and mean the players will likely stick around.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

giphy.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That’s a deep question. Thinking about it, I’m not sure I do anything, physical activity aside. I don’t read.

I believe my 3rd eye is open though.

Physical activity, ffs...take it you count walking to and from the fridge.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
We did that the entire first half of this season. We had the 2nd best defensive record.

This is not something new.

And it was still a horrorshow, because we didn't score lucky goals.

Today was a regression. Not an improvement.

A house isn't a strong house if it doesn't have a solid foundation. Let's work on our defensive structure and learn to win ugly before we work on our transitional and attacking play. The pundits are so shocked that we won, that they are saying Chelsea had an off day and are downplaying our defensive performance. It's because everybody's mindset associates Arsenal with poor defending and they expect us to lose against the big teams as we have done so easily in the past. What happened to the good old 1-0 to the Arsenal song!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom