• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Rangers v The Arsenal | Saturday, July 17 | KO: 14:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

I don't think Hector is half as bad as the rest of the forum, but it's pretty clear those two don't work together.

He forces Pepe out wide too much, when it should be the other way around.
As far from ideal Cedric is, Pepe looks a thousand times better with him.

I really hope Right-back is high on the agenda when it comes to transfers.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Auba having to track back to our box is nice and all, but that's not where he should be...

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
He was being funny. Tavares scored for us and the Rangers Balogun looks like a tank.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Partey has the vision, but the execution isn't precise enough for it to come off.

Gursha

The funny thing about this game is, if i didnt know the team i wouldve thought " ho well lots of rustiness in the execution"..

But i do know this team... its simply their level... they wont improve execution wise... players like el neny holding mari... thats their level. good idea poor execution, no matter if its preseason or full fitness and sharpness, just not good enough

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

lol brace yourselves, I've just seen the bench that's coming on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom