• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Rangers v The Arsenal | Saturday, July 17 | KO: 14:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I got onto auba as soon as I signed up to this forum...
his only gift is finishing yet the brudda can’t even do that anymore

Auba to get 15 goals minimum (league alone in the season to come).

He does it; you leave the forum for a year with no alts, he doesn't and I leave for a year. This will be the minute after the final EPL game of the coming season.

Only exception is LT injury (if he's out for like 4 months or longer then bet off).

You willing to put your account where your mouth is boss man?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So many players at 2nd half who likely to leave not even bothered willock Willian bellerin

TornadoTed

Established Member
Absolutely all over them without creating any clear cut chances and concede from a corner from their only attack in the 2nd half.

We do pass the ball around nicely, the movement is good but we need to be so much better at both ends.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Edu has his work cut out, state of 9 of the players on this Arsenal side right now, it's pathetic.

Game Over

🤮

Of all the teams, in all the world, I potentially hate Rangers the most. So this is a dreadful result, preseason or not, for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom