• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Rangers v The Arsenal | Saturday, July 17 | KO: 14:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Delighted to have been the thread maker for these 2 games, 2 games were Arsenal couldn't even beat 2 completely terrible teams.

@Oxeki you can make the threads for that Florida Cup nonsense we have next, were we will no doubt get battered by some actual good football teams.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
so last 2 games 40 shots 14 on target 3 goals. the finishing is still need too much work to do there no doubt we going to create alot of chances next season but finishing them is important or we are heading in same direction auba finishing has to improve

Riou

...great to see Mikel's mate from City is already making a difference...

Riou

I am already worried about Auba badly needing a goal...it's only been 2 friendlies, ffs :lol:

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Just get rid of players now ffs. Most of that second half team were probably thinking about houses in Milan, Tyneside, Croydon etc while they were on the pitch.0

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Tactics have been decent, finishing has been awful, is probably the summary for this

We need a shooting coach or more mentally strong players, It’s ridiculous .

Really wondering how we can take our chances. Not entirely sure what Arteta can do there. We had so many gilt edged chances.
Lol I know where you are going with all this bad players - poor Arteta stuff, but no.

We get a 50m player for every pre season game we don’t win anyways, so let’s see the excuses when we spend x amount this summer.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Loool it’s just friewe go into next friendly desperately needing a result. I was thinking arteta will need to get result from first game in the PL, but the way things are going even these friendlies are becoming crucial. You can see he is just out of his depth

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

People surely don’t care about pre season games that much right? They don’t mean anything.
2 games 3 set peice conceded. Set piece guy left......how many set pieces do we need to concede in pre season before we start to realise there may be a problem? Or maybe first pl game it will just disappear?

Riou

It's a preseason game, so who cares about the result...a little disappointed Tierney didn't start a mass brawl though.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Loool it’s just friewe go into next friendly desperately needing a result. I was thinking arteta will need to get result from first game in the PL, but the way things are going even these friendlies are becoming crucial. You can see he is just out of his depth

Arteta didn't tell Auba to miss 3 sitters. I really do wonder what planet you're on sometimes. The overall football looked great, which is what Arteta coaches.

We also have a new set piece coach so it'll probably time to transition.

Gunners1616

I know it's unlikely but we should really move on from Aubameyang and Lacazette... They are in their 30s and they just not serious.

Either trust Balogun and Martinelli or go for Dolberg to have a proper target man who can actually play alone at the front while being good on the ball and being capable of finishing crosses.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

From what I saw it was a pretty good game. The press worked really well for large periods of the game and we gave Rangers very little. The two goals on set pieces isn't great and at least the new set piece coach has something to work on...

Auba also needs to put on his scoring boots. He has been way to sloppy in taking his chances. Hope he can become more clinical as we really need his goals. Good debut by the young left back from Benfica (can't remember his name)...

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Exactly, more looking at overall play and individual performances.
What? It needs to be all hands to panic stations right away!!!

The Big Bang Theory Reaction GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom