• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Rangers v The Arsenal | Saturday, July 17 | KO: 14:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

SK___

Auba to get 15 goals minimum (league alone in the season to come).

He does it; you leave the forum for a year with no alts, he doesn't and I leave for a year. This will be the minute after the final EPL game of the coming season.

Only exception is LT injury (if he's out for like 4 months or longer then bet off).

You willing to put your account where your mouth is boss man?
only read the last two paragraphs but yep

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Ive turned against Neves as an option after today, seeing how nicely Partey and ESR combine at times they deserve someone with that kind of ability and mobility.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Really wondering how we can take our chances. Not entirely sure what Arteta can do there. We had so many gilt edged chances.

Goonger

Thought we played well between both boxes, finishing poor at 1 end & set piece defending poor at the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom