• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Rangers v The Arsenal | Saturday, July 17 | KO: 14:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Dont agree with Pepe good = agenda, wonderful stuff

You literally camp his thread and bring his name unprovoked at every little thing he does wrong is the definition of agenda merchantry, tho?

Getting sand in your shorts because the shoe fits so nicelly always points to you not liking the fact that people have realize you have an agenda is spot on, as well.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Our pressing look seriously impressive pass and movement. Are Rangers so early in thier pre-season?

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
You literally camp his thread and bring his name unprovoked at every little thing he does wrong is the definition of agenda merchantry, tho?

Getting sand in your shorts because the shoe fits so nicelly always points to you not liking the fact that people have realize you have an agenda is spot on, as well.
Mmmmmmmm no, I just responded to hairspray thinking it was funny he thought Holding has a poor game but Pepe is looking great.... and I got 4-5 responses so I just reply to them? Wtf about that is camping on a thread.

Having a consistent opinion when you see nothing to change it is just that, not an agenda. Several posters jumping on my reply to hairspray is a bit weird.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Lmfao i only saw 15 minutes of this first half since i just returned from gym but seriously he can't even do the basics. Kicking the ball forward while there are options available isn't a player fit for Arsenal. Technical players are our blood, that's why we play attacking, possesion football. Hard to pull off with this average dross. Don't question my football knowledge when i say he is ****e cause you just admitted it yourself

I didn't but whatever dude lmao, carry on.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

If we smashed our transfer budget on Ben White and fail to buy a RB i'll be upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom