• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Rangers v The Arsenal | Saturday, July 17 | KO: 14:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Quite enjoyed that, we created some decent chances. That being said we didn't learn much. Holding, Mari, Cedric and Elneny all poor. Hopefully keep Pepe, Partey and ESR on for the start of the second half.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
tenor.gif

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Its no surprise the guys who are the problems even in this game are the ones we're looking to/will replace.

Holding > White
Mari > Gabriel
Cedric > New RB
Elneny > New CM
Looking for a striker as well...

The football is nice between the quality players (Partey, Pepe, ESR etc) and Tavares an excellent debut. If you still think Arteta is the problem then take a cold hard look at the facts.
Was Holding a problem, looked good to me? Weird how you think Pepe has been having a good game, their full back has been all over him.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Was Holding a problem, looked good to me? Weird how you think Pepe has been having a good game, their full back has been all over him.

I saw you in the last game having a go at people who said Pepe was looking good. Pepe is looking sharp, playing the ball well with ESR. Stop with the agenda nonsense, Holding misplaced so many passes and just looks meh per usual.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Wow he misplaced a pass in pre season, not good enough overall to start but jesus :lol: :lol:
Mate he misplaced 2 passes since i tuned in and can't play football under pressure kicking it forwards like a proper Stoke player while there is players free near him. We won't make top4 with him as back up or nvm if Bellerin is injured holy ****. He is truly frustrating to watch

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Did I mention that pass? Everyone can see that he is not a lovely footballer but a very average one

He's technically very good but athletically completely average, but we'll just do what you do and call someone average overall without being capable of breaking it down.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Mate he misplaced 2 passes since i tuned in and can't play football under pressure kicking it forwards like a proper Stoke player while there is players free near him. We won't make top4 with him as back up or nvm if Bellerin is injured holy ****. He is truly frustrating to watch

I'm not even replying to this, I fear for the football knowledge of this fanbase. :facepalm:

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
He played all over the place, didn't he, very multi functional, did have a few games in midfield pre injury.

Wonder if Arsène would ha e developed him there, if he didn't get injured.
Yeah he mainly played at left wing or even left back. He had the technical game to become a class CM.

Shame how it panned out.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
I saw you in the last game having a go at people who said Pepe was looking good. Pepe is looking sharp, playing the ball well with ESR. Stop with the agenda nonsense, Holding misplaced so many passes and just looks meh per usual.
What are you on about, I pointed out he misplaced a few passes, shots and crosses in the last match thats not having a go at someone is it? Pepe has played decently but still no end product and has struggled against their full back, I guess the fanboys will be along shortly to tell me hes the best forward in the premiership. Esr passing Pepe the ball and Pepe passing it to an open player is hardly being sharp.

Holding misplaced one pass which he won the ball back straight away. I think if anyone has an agenda here its not me.

baccy_man

Established Member
I missed the start of the game and when i saw that Balogun, had scored i thought it was our player out on loan then i saw that our player was on the pitch, At least Balogun is getting some playing time and hopefully he will get time in league games too.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
I'm not even replying to this, I fear for the football knowledge of this fanbase. :facepalm:
Nah you just don't get it. Okay it's pre season and all but just wait until this happens in a month, which will happen. He already proved us he's an average ****e player and yet here you are defending him like he is some new signing trying to adapt in pre season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom