• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win EFL Cup 2nd Round: West Brom 0 - 6 Arsenal | Wednesday, August 25 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Who advances to the 3rd round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You wouldn’t think so reading this thread :lol:

They need a lot of work though but they have a lot to work with.
Nuno is very interesting, a bit of a long shot considering just how little he’s rated but there could be a player there. His crossing is just as good as KTs and he’s the better athlete.

mirrorstare

Good time to throw Martinelli out there, Auba already has 2 goals and an assist, job done.

I would say sub in Pablo Mari too for confidence but that might be too risky

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Everything will come with that caveat, but I’m chuffed we’re actually doing what we needed.

Nothing against playing a strong team here, we need to confidence.

Hopefully Arteta sees this and realizes he needs to build his team around Auba for the short term (I.e. this season).
Let’s hope he doesn’t get a full season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Campbell mentioning how many times runs not being picked out because we're so hesitant to play the pass. Frustrating for an attacker.
Yes he right it's ridiculous we are very slow pepe auba made few runs our players just slow or too late to pass

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Good time to throw Martinelli out there, Auba already has 2 goals and an assist, job done.

I would say sub in Pablo Mari too for confidence but that might be too risky
They are playing rough, we should protect some players players

Halcyon Daze

Nuno is very interesting, a bit of a long shot considering just how little he’s rated but there could be a player there. His crossing is just as good as KTs and he’s the better athlete.
Yeah, not having the bashing he’s getting. Can see positives. Gotta give the boy a chance FFS.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Ødegaard could not influence the game much but he bring other players to the game and ability to be available receiving the ball in middle. We'll be much better when Partey Gabriel White and signing RB there no doubt the problem will stay is we very slow with our decision making and most of it wrong.

Westbrom and Brentford now most of thier chances coming from our mistakes playing from back
Why people didn't talk about this with Özil? He did exactly this same but much better

Trill

Not Trilly
Hope this isn't a false dawn. All it takes for all this to erode is a Man City spanking and we're back where we started.
Say what you will about Arteta but he's been seriously unlucky with this start to the season.

But then again some manager's just seem to have luck as an innate skill. Wenger could certainly have done with more of it.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Hope this isn't a false dawn. All it takes for all this to erode is a Man City spanking and we're back where we started.

Mate, I’m VERY happy with his win and game, but c’mon. Nothing here comes remotely close to being a false dawn.

It’s a weaker than weak team that will give us a bit of confidence for City, but not much more.

A win against City tho.… then a we can start the false dawn conversation.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Say what you will about Arteta but he's been seriously unlucky with this start to the season.

But then again some manager's just seem to have luck as an innate skill. Wenger could certainly have done with more of it.
Unlucky with what?

Didn't Nuno just beat City with a shíte Sp**s team?

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom