• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win EFL Cup 2nd Round: West Brom 0 - 6 Arsenal | Wednesday, August 25 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Who advances to the 3rd round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
wait this was 2nd round and they put us against a team was in PL last season of all teams? even Crapao hate us :(

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Yeah I don't want to see Martinelli or Balogun against City they are an absolute waste of time. Start the proper mandem and lets play properly.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Great draw. Will be great to see Wimbledon back in the big time again where they belong.

Football Head

Lord Conspiracy

don't understand though why the draw bowl is green and not transparent. i say if it ain't transparent it ain't transparent.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Went to this game sitting right in the middle. Second half pepe was playing right in front of me and I have to say. This guy has speed and a good left foot. But very low football iq. Either that or Arteta tells him touch the line and stay away from the play. When the ball is on other side he literally stands all alone by the touch line not getting involved or even tucking in little bit. We couldn’t believe what we were watching

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Those 44 minutes of pissing around with doughnut shaped short passes before we noticed how easily we could get in behind by playing balls in behind earlier should be a lightbulb moment.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom