• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win EFL Cup 2nd Round: West Brom 0 - 6 Arsenal | Wednesday, August 25 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Who advances to the 3rd round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Football Head

Lord Conspiracy

Went to this game sitting right in the middle. Second half pepe was playing right in front of me and I have to say. This guy has speed and a good left foot. But very low football iq. Either that or Arteta tells him touch the line and stay away from the play. When the ball is on other side he literally stands all alone by the touch line not getting involved or even tucking in little bit. We couldn’t believe what we were watching

was there any anti-arteta chants ? thought i heard it on tv and it was muted.

Let's play Aubamawang

Stream a bit slow there, chief? It's 6-0
Yeah we scored the 5th as I typed it. Not sure how much longer it took for the 6th. Can't really complain, it's nice to see some ruthlessness. Even in prime Wenger days the players took their feet off the gas. Something to do with respecting the opponents. Not that Fergie concerned himself with that when we lost 8-2!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
How short is Kevin Phillips by the way?

Even that female presenter would dominate him in the air, ffs.

Will take Wimbledon, think the last time we played them, big Kanu scored a brace.

Halcyon Daze

So…three games before Wimbledon. Forget City. But if nothing positive comes out of Norwich and Burnley, he’s gotta go, can’t can’t go into the game with that lot on the 26th after Wimbledon and get our pants pulled down.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
This is what we should expect!!! Its just West Brom though!!!??? But even if Arteta meets the expectation, it’s still not good enough!!!! So we’re setting the bar so low!!!!!???

blah blah blah

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
It's nice not to be embarrassed looking at the score thing on the side. It's just the table we have to ignore tonight.

Melquiades

The result means nothing against a West Brom reserve team that is probably League 2 level, but I think it was the right move to dress almost the full first team and get a confidence-building result.

Liked what I saw from Ramsdale.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom