• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win EFL Cup 2nd Round: West Brom 0 - 6 Arsenal | Wednesday, August 25 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Who advances to the 3rd round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What I take from this game is that we have devastating forwards who need the ball early and fast. We have transition forwards. One touch passes and early balls is what gets us moving.

Early on there was a moment where Ødegaard could have sent Pepe through and didn't. He took an extra 3 touches, turned, and it was gone. Later in the game he plays it first time twice and basically sets up two goals. Saka, Pepe and Auba need fast and early ball.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
E9qi-O4XMAUcwnD

"You mean AG wasn't actually in favour of signing me, but still gets stick for it?"

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Dont have any favourites out of the forward boys myself but the Arteta tax is a real thing tbf.

Pepe and Martinelli could bang in the right system imo.
Pepe especially. His movement is devastating. We ignore so many of his runs.

-----------Auba------Pepe
---Saka-------Ødegaard----ESR
------------------Partey

Give me a diamond!!!

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Main takeaway I can actually take out of this game:

Ramsdale should be Nr. 1

Leno is just too bad at playing out of the back and today showed the difference, regardless of opposition. I still rate Leno as a keeper, but if we continue to play out of the back we need Ramsdale.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom